Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched the full 80 live. Thought Hopoi had his best game of senior football.
interesting to see what they are trying with Samrani turning him into a back rower.
Harry Hayes very good. Looks incredibly fit.
knight was good as well.
a lot of these guys are pushing up for first grade selection which is great for the club.
I rate Samrani. He has the ability to cover centre/ back row and would be ideal to carry on the bench in first grade for that versatility. He’s got good size too and works hard.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
I rate Samrani. He has the ability to cover centre/ back row and would be ideal to carry on the bench in first grade for that versatility. He’s got good size too and works hard.
I think his best position now is probs wing. Gets good meters is still pretty quick. I think after his bad injury and after getting so tall he may not have the best lateral movement. So centre may not be ideal. Love how he chased hard and ko’d himself on the goal post though.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I think his best position now is probs wing. Gets good meters is still pretty quick. I think after his bad injury and after getting so tall he may not have the best lateral movement. So centre may not be ideal. Love how he chased hard and ko’d himself on the goal post though.
Yeah he’s a hard worker and has some similar traits as Kiraz, strong in contact and can offload late.

Before Xerri got picked I actually think Semrani was out playing him.