Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They won’t be taking anything lightly Ciro is very strict even though on the matty Johns show critta said they didn’t train last week so they would be going back to hard strict training they deserve to relax a week they have been going hard as and will continue to do so

we will beat the tigers

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Future captain
Critta or Preston will be our captain Gus and Ciro have already said Preston will be our future I’m sure I heard him say he is captain material he is a absolute weapon and critta is playing very good next to kiraz flick balls and the runs critta is hunting hard lately

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't know who should be named in the team. I still don't like carrying Taffe on the bench. Though if he stays for mine one of Morrin or Salmon need to make way for another prop. Mann starts at 13 and if Taffe is 14, then there are for four props King, Curran, Hughes and another, leaving one spot for either Morrin or Salmon.
Same backline as last week. Forwards are
13 Mann
12 Kikau
11 Preston
10 King
9. Mahoney
8 Hughes/Faamasuali
14 Taffe
15 Morrin/ Salmon
16 Curran
17 Hughes/Faamasuali/ Todd/Knight
I agree with dropping either Morrin or Salmon for Faamasuali and the worse defender being dropped.

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I agree with dropping either Morrin or Salmon for Faamasuali and the worse defender being dropped.
I think we should stay with the team we had last week besides Preston and Mann obviously a must and a massive in for us they bring so much to our team jeez those two im a massive fan