The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
people that keep quoting 'this country' are wanna be politician car sales ass licking fucksticks

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can think what you want but dont force others to think the same because you believe everyone has to think like you.
Perspective is everything, if you werent there you wouldnt Know jack shit.
Always trying to justify this shit da fookers.
I just wanna watch the footy.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't you start, you've got enough on your plate old Bob
Not in my sixties yet mate, just a shame the 'lucky country' is now not so lucky at the hands of militants who say they get what they want.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Bula from the Intercontinental in Fiji.

I saw some Asian chick (yes, she was hot) with her phone and tripod for the camera. She kept on setting the timer and running in and out of the water to get the perfect shot of herself. She must've done it at least 15 times. I felt like telling her to get in, I'll take the photos, then she can go. It was getting pretty annoying setting her do that time and time again.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everyone has gotta be better than Bob, whole thing seems desperate and spiteful.
Inciting the public before anything has kicked things off in that direction, too many factions to please, still a farce.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Doesn’t really grind my gears as it’s sad and tragic but the Aussie blokes and American that were found dead. Everyone that I’ve seen has gone on about what is this world coming to. But I would have advised could be pretty dangerous out there boys. What did they think was going to happen potentially?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Doesn’t really grind my gears as it’s sad and tragic but the Aussie blokes and American that were found dead. Everyone that I’ve seen has gone on about what is this world coming to. But I would have advised could be pretty dangerous out there boys. What did they think was going to happen potentially?
Yeah Mexico, not the first Aussie's to go missing in that part of the world, can be bad ass areas.