What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fallout sucked, Maximus is shit, Lucy was ok, the only good thing is Walton Goggins.
Walton Goggins was brilliant. I also loved Lucy. She was excellent. Maximus was shit though. I get that he was meant to be shit, but he was too shit.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Walton Goggins was brilliant. I also loved Lucy. She was excellent. Maximus was shit though. I get that he was meant to be shit, but he was too shit.
Thadeus was cool and I assume he will show up again at some point.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The Veil - Disney (Elizabeth Moss Spy thriller).
Mayfair Witches - Iview (Anne Rice book adaptation)
@CroydonDog

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anyone upto date with One Piece? How far into the series do we think the live action will get to?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Finished watching Prison Break last night. It was a bloody good series and I'm glad I binge streamed it. It would've been frustrating watching those cliff hangers at the end of every episode and not wanting to wait a week to find out what happens next lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finished watching Prison Break last night. It was a bloody good series and I'm glad I binge streamed it. It would've been frustrating watching those cliff hangers at the end of every episode and not wanting to wait a week to find out what happens next lol.
Then they went on to become super villains...

images (97).jpeg

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Did you just watch it for the first time? Season 1 is arguably the greatest season of tv ever made.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Did you just watch it for the first time? Season 1 is arguably the greatest season of tv ever made.
Yes. My wife watched it years ago and convinced me to watch it.

I liked season one but a few things I didn't like were how characters like Veronica Donovan and Nick Savrinn were killed off suddenly, and how the corrupt Vice President was not brought to justice.

Another thing I didn't like is how Stacey Keach's character, Warden Henry Pope, (brilliant acting) wasn't shown more of after they had escaped from Fox River.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yes. My wife watched it years ago and convinced me to watch it.

I liked season one but a few things I didn't like were how characters like Veronica Donovan and Nick Savrinn were killed off suddenly, and how the corrupt Vice President was not brought to justice.

Another thing I didn't like is how Stacey Keach's character, Warden Henry Pope, (brilliant acting) wasn't shown more of after they had escaped from Fox River.
I wouldn't change a thing about season 1. I thought it was perfect. The VP wasn't broughtto justice because they were just a pawn the whole time & it was to show that there was a much bigger threat than her.

Season 3 wasn't that good because of the writer's strike at the time.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Clarksons Farm is a good reality tv show.Season 3 well the first half at least has just landed on Prime.
I think some earlier content is on 9now too.
His partner Lisa is a cracking all round great chick, he punches levels above his weight with her by his side.