Who is more loose with their money?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just because it is used personally in reality, doesn't mean it is not a business expense on paper.

Spending money on a good accountant opens up a world of opportunities.

Too add to your themes of discussion;
Do poor people use an accountant?
“Good” accountants operate within the law. Maybe the Bankstown accountants/kebab stop might play funny buggers

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Blue_boost do your tenants tip you?
Maybe they should? I’m about to really ramp
Up the rent.. they will threaten “we will go” and I’ll say ok go.. then they will sheepishly shut up and pay as no other places available … I’ll wave at them as the new people move in

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
???? They rent cause they are happy moving around where it’s closer for them to do business.
Don’t sound plausible to me … anyone with any cash lives in their own place. Don’t throw away money renting

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don’t sound plausible to me … anyone with any cash lives in their own place. Don’t throw away money renting
Don’t be jelly.
They don’t throw money away they claim most of it back , they make more money than most and live very comfortably, you don’t need to buy a house to be rich.
They do have houses overseas if that makes you happy.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s with all the negative comments about people who rent where they live on this website lately. Not everyone can afford a mortgage so who really gives a fuck if they rent or not. I live right in the beach in Wollongong. There is no way I could ever afford to buy a house around here now but I’m happy still. Yeah I could buy in a different area for a lot cheaper but why would I wanna move from here when it’s the best place around

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t be jelly.
They don’t throw money away they claim most of it back , they make more money than most and live very comfortably, you don’t need to buy a house to be rich.
They do have houses overseas if that makes you happy.
Well no.... a personal place of residence is not a tax deduction.. So they pay rent and its dead money..

A renter Moving for work isn't a tax deduction.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well no.... a personal place of residence is not a tax deduction.. So they pay rent and its dead money..

A renter Moving for work isn't a tax deduction.
Yes it is if you’re using it as a work place/office.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes it is if you’re using it as a work place/office.
By the way this is also available to home owners!!

You can only use a small portion of the home as an office etc.. Dedicated space etc

But we take this out as its a common benefit to renters and home owners..

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Long long time ago...as the song goes I knew I'd never be rich.

Ahhhh live with it man. Can only ride one bike at a time, live in one house at a time.

But I've enjoyed life. My kids, my Harley's my dogs.... also a 3000sqm block of land on Vulcano ( rates say €100 is the value) worth $10mil to me pics attached.

Attachments