2024 Round 9 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cows are way too dependent on Drinkwater..when he doesn't win it for them they don't win

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh here we go Wayne and the 'deflections'... as if this game was being hyped up.... "genius"

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FMD there was some poor reffing in all 3 games today. Titans should have had a penalty near the end and they could have levelled up the score. Same with the Cows in this game. Guess we'll get the same standard 'we got it wrong' presser from Annesley on Monday.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can never write off the dolphins no matter what game. Going into that were $4.08 to win, cowboys were $1.87. Best game of the round.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FMD there was some poor reffing in all 3 games today. Titans should have had a penalty near the end and they could have levelled up the score. Same with the Cows in this game. Guess we'll get the same standard 'we got it wrong' presser from Annesley on Monday.
Worst is the bunker getting it wrong after multiple looks.. Sami being surprised his try was awarded speaks volumes

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can never write off the dolphins no matter what game. Going into that were $4.08 to win, cowboys were $1.87. Best game of the round.
I tipped em but didnt bet on em

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I tipped em but didnt bet on em
I didn’t either, no bets on any nrl games this weekend, which is a first all year, the horses were on fire and I was on a hot streak all day !!