Rumour BBO

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time to start a rumour on here. With the hookers at Parra being in abysmal form how about them making a move for BBO who can't even make the NSW Cup team at the moment?

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I stand by my opinion that he would have been our starting 7 last season Rd 1. That ACL he copped with the hip drop playing Cup fucked him in his development. Missed half of last season. Always liked him, but he’s fallen down the pecking order here. Needs a fresh start somewhere else for mine. Maybe Cows?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I stand by my opinion that he would have been our starting 7 last season Rd 1. That ACL he copped with the hip drop playing Cup fucked him in his development. Missed half of last season. Always liked him, but he’s fallen down the pecking order here. Needs a fresh start somewhere else for mine. Maybe Cows?
Yup, and that was a straight out cynical hip drop old fashioned style. There was a few of those at Cup level and a bit lower around that time as I recall, which is the main reason there has been such a crack down. Bad for him though, hope he sticks at it, there is definitely something about him.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Cowboys should have signed him instead of Karl Lawton.

Juniorluke

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Very surplus. Interesting that he isn’t playing Ron Massey cup.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I like him as an impact 9 but I don’t see it working out here. Which is unfortunate. There’s definitely a player there but I think the timing with us is out.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Very surplus. Interesting that he isn’t playing Ron Massey cup.
Probably cbf doing that.
Definitely a Utility/9 elsewhere based on the games he played from the bench for us, we were dogshit and he had a red hot crack iirc.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This guy ain't it, hopefully we move him on mid season.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's had plenty of opportunities to lay claim to a place in our 17. I'm thinking unless he has a terrific season coming back, he's going to be looking over his shoulders for our next crop.

I wish him well. But he's in the same boat as Oloapu. Getting healthy enough to train/play is only half the battle. For players that haven't quite established a starting spot, they generally have to jump back past the layers who stepped up while they did rehab.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind some BBQ lol, but BBO isn't what we need as we aren't desperate anymore

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The guy was never given a fair crack in first grade and I honestly can see a lot of potential in him….but the injury he copped just stuffed him up and I’m sure he will do well at another club…I really feel sorry for him but he won’t be getting a chance in first grade anymore

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He will probably end back at Parra

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Saw on Insta that he’s flown out and joined Townsville Blackhawks immediately