demetriou finally sacked by souths

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Forgot who said it on SEN but they said they sacked him after the Storm game because they have 4 "easier" games coming up and if they win them, the board will say "see, we made the right move".

I just hope they keep losing.
Hopefully get 60+ put on them tonight, what a great start to the weekend that will be.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wonder if Parra will sack Arthur now in the hopes of getting Bennett before he signs with Souths?

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wonder if Parra will sack Arthur now in the hopes of getting Bennett before he signs with Souths?
As stupid as souths management is, I'm sure they already agreed with Bennett and Bennett wanted Dodd, that's why they finally pulled the trigger on wing nut.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Rabbit CEO sounds like a wanker

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wayne is going back to the bunnies for a second stint.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bit early really, who is gunna take them on for the rest of the year?
Looks like the Rabbits are done for 24

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parramatta could pass on Bennett, where he really wants to coach! WTF…

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not fully convinced that Bennett won't retire at the end of the year. Blokes the oldest coach by some these days (75) and can retire happily up there with his family and friends.

Else he's got to up and move his family AGAIN, and be forced to live around Redfern.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not fully convinced that Bennett won't retire at the end of the year. Blokes the oldest coach by some these days (75) and can retire happily up there with his family and friends.

Else he's got to up and move his family AGAIN, and be forced to live around Redfern.
And yet..he has been saying the same.thing for years mate.
These blokes earn a BOATLOAD of money and if your estimate is right and he is 75 death is far closer than far away..wtf would ya seriously.
Exception being their on 5 to 10x the money these fkrs are like old truckies :tearsofjoy:

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And yet..he has been saying the same.thing for years mate.
These blokes earn a BOATLOAD of money and if your estimate is right and he is 75 death is far closer than far away..wtf would ya seriously.
Exception being their on 5 to 10x the money these fkrs are like old truckies :tearsofjoy:
Dolphins if anything need him for another year or two to find tune their side, else it could end up like Titans have.

But also from memory Bennett has two disabled children that are cared for by his ex wife, but live in Qld as well. That might play into his decision.

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

He said he wants another premiership with another team.

Don't know why he picked souffs...

But may explain when he wanted to coach us before and after Des.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dolphins if anything need him for another year or two to find tune their side, else it could end up like Titans have.

But also from memory Bennett has two disabled children that are cared for by his ex wife, but live in Qld as well. That might play into his decision.
I know..but he keeps taking gigs why not retire is my point.
Woolf(not sure of spelling)has control of the Fins next year so Bennett is free to retire and should seriously consider it imo.

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That Souths rock spider-looking bloke made Anasta look like a clueless clown. Poor Braith has got his panties in a twist because Souths gave his boy Ilias the flick and he has been hammering Demetriou on his show nearly every day since. And he wasn't even smart enough to check his facts about the Rabbitohs winning the reserve grade comp and interstate cup before leading with his chin and telling Solly that Souths haven't had any success below first grade for a long time. Made him look like a complete imbecile when the Souths bloke pulled him up on the facts.

Braith is a buffoon, how he got the lead gig on 360 has got me buggered, I'd say he had good kneepads on when applying/begging for the job from Creepy Crawley's inbred brother who runs Fox Sports.

I hate the Rabbitohs as much as anyone but Braith is a cuck who got owned in that interview and probably shouldn't have a conflict of interest job where he can discuss players' contracts and use his 360 gig as a form of Seek to plug his own clients on a regular basis.
But he makes Jammer sound even more educated than he is.

If Jammer is permanent, I'll start watching tree60

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He said he wants another premiership with another team.

Don't know why he picked souffs...

But may explain when he wanted to coach us before and after Des.
If he has any sence of compassion he must go to Crappamatta help win em a trophy for the 40th year anniversary. Lol