Official GameDay Supporters Check In

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m looking at the weather for Friday quite a chance of rain. $78 for family ticket on the hill non alcohol. If some of you were going I would gladly go but unsure how many of us fans are going?

Anyone decided ?
This is a great thread for fans to catch up

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heading to this blockbuster of a game! I remember our first match in 2012 at penriff it was raining and we were down 12-6 HT and stole the game the hill went crazyyyyy

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
where do dogs fan sit at penrith stadium?
thats the problem theirs no away bay im thinking of sitting on the hill non alcohol for anyone who wants go. Im seriously half and half due to the weather forecast and don’t want to drag my son in the rain

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Might be lucky a guy at work has a box at blue bet so asked him to get me and my son in if possible. If he gets me it then I’m going to the game if not work risk the weather and just watch at home

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Round 11 - Magic weekend @ Suncorp

Anyone going ?

Lost Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No tickets. What is the point of having magic round when already most of the seats are taken by Bronco members. Seems it will be Foxtel, Domino's Krispy cream the chocolate coated ones with fresh custard on the inside and to wash it down with a box of piss.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No tickets. What is the point of having magic round when already most of the seats are taken by Bronco members. Seems it will be Foxtel, Domino's Krispy cream the chocolate coated ones with fresh custard on the inside and to wash it down with a box of piss.
We got tickets for 15 people lol. Maybe waited too long?