Official GameDay Supporters Check In

up_theDogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
First in best dress bro some of it is some isn’t. Thats where I used to sit with the family.

In gold section now goes alright but not under cover
is it the higher sections are covered

up_theDogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Higher as in the rows yes.

Not so much in the category of ticket as you can be on the halfway line and be 3 rows back you won’t be under cover.,

Hope that helps
How early do u reckon I should go to get covered seats

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
First in best dress bro some of it is some isn’t. Thats where I used to sit with the family.

In gold section now goes alright but not under cover
Thanks for the info bro

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haven’t bought tickets yet but will def be going to the Newcastle game at Mac Jones, and the roosters clash at Gosford.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know if kids get in free under a certain age?? Say if they sitting on ur knee?

Dogbul

Waterboy
Reaction score
Does anyone know if kids get in free under a certain age?? Say if they sitting on ur knee?
Think it’s from 4 years old they need a ticket/seat.
This round has an offer where if you buy an adult ticket, 1 kid gets in free as well.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t forget just incase not every fan knows

if you are a bulldogs member, use your member id number as a password online or show your membership at our stadium games if you are looking to purchase tickets for others

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haven’t bought tickets yet but will def be going to the Newcastle game at Mac Jones, and the roosters clash at Gosford.
that will be a good weekend out just to enjoy newy central and head to the game as well

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Partial is and partial isn’t. Its gate b bay 112-111

im going today are you a member ?

also confirming ive just bought my flight tickets to Brisbane for our clash against broncos in July. Just going to purchase tickets soon
My boy and I are in the Kennel in the back row under cover, next to the zone boxes whatever they are

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hi All,

Probably a bit of a stretch but I took my wife kids and mum (a tigers fan)to the game today. We parked in the P1 carpark ended up on level 7.

While walking to the lifts my mum had a fall and concussed herself. There were both tigers and dogs fans that assisted and would’ve missed the game or part of the game.
If it was anyone in here or knows of anyone that helped.
I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. The rugby league community is just awesome.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hi All,

Probably a bit of a stretch but I took my wife kids and mum (a tigers fan)to the game today. We parked in the P1 carpark ended up on level 7.

While walking to the lifts my mum had a fall and concussed herself. There were both tigers and dogs fans that assisted and would’ve missed the game or part of the game.
I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. The rugby league community is just awesome.
Sorry to hear brother, hopefully she is ok.

And massive props to the people that helped.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi All,

Not good man hope all is well I actually parked on level 7 as well! But I was there one hour before. Keeps us posted if everything is all good.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m looking at the weather for Friday quite a chance of rain. $78 for family ticket on the hill non alcohol. If some of you were going I would gladly go but unsure how many of us fans are going?

Anyone decided ?