Official Gus on Twitter

SunnyCoastDOGG

Waterboy
Reaction score
That plastic tough guy cuck hooper is pushing for Gus to get fined for calling the nrLOL stupid.

Trying to shift focus of that shit kunṭ that got launched into a tree
It’s just pathetic at this point “we’d love to hear the Augustus’s response when the breach notice lands”

a fucken rag you could say

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quick, someone send this to the sook that is trying to get a quick payday by suing our beloved club
Interesting to see he will fill their spots, if Gould is right there is no one worth buying.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On 360 NRL not happy with Gus comedy rant and calked the game stupid I actually thought he meant to Rule is stupid but NRL considering a please explain

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Quick, someone send this to the sook that is trying to get a quick payday by suing our beloved club
Relax nothing doing with that bullshit, everyone is on the clubs side.
He might get a token payment at some point idk but this is neither going to court or going to be a major problem for our club or Travis Touma.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
On 360 NRL not happy with Gus comedy rant and calked the game stupid I actually thought he meant to Rule is stupid but NRL considering a please explain
Fuck the backyard league called the nrLOL. They have the best sport in the world and all they do is try to fuck it up every year.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck the backyard league called the nrLOL. They have the best sport in the world and all they do is try to fuck it up every year.
Once you introduce or change a rule it can be a slippery slope of non stop changes a couple of weeks earlier Gus was talking how rules were changed after a coach or social media groups contacted the NRL.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus just calling it the way he sees it, which just happens to be the way most fans see it.

At the end of the day NRL is a product that gets consumed- if you are going to mess around with the recipe, you sure as hell want to make sure you are doing it to make the product more attractive to the consumer.

In that respect I would consider Gus to be a bit of a connoisseur so the league should really be paying him a retainer and if he wasn’t connected to a team they probably would!

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s the bet when the refs all talk together at training and hear gus ranting about their performance again that we won’t cop some shit this weekend. You know it’s coming lol we will win but won’t be easy

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That's what I fkn hate the most, why threaten a fine when you are speaking truth?

Nothing hurts more than the truth.
He made his opinion wearing a media hat not a Bulldogs hat, with this in mind, I have no idea what these muppets are trying to achieve… the wolves on our club and Gus is both ridiculous and pathetic.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He made his opinion wearing a media hat not a Bulldogs hat, with this in mind, I have no idea what these muppets are trying to achieve… the wolves on our club and Gus is both ridiculous and pathetic.
Exactly.

Also it didn't involve the Bulldogs so the Bulldogs hat is irrelevant.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Exactly.

Also it didn't involve the Bulldogs so the Bulldogs hat is irrelevant.
Spot on, it wasn’t like it was a disallowed bulldogs try and he took advantage of his media authority to comment on it - he’s expressing an opinion on another club’s misfortune and the interpretation of existing rules… it’s ludicrous for Gus to cop anything from it. Both Gus and the club are used to being unfairly targeted, it will hopefully spur us onto winning a comp to st!ick it up the haters