Haney fight/punting question...

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So i had a couple of multis I put on a couple of weeks ago that had Haney winning as 1 of the legs. Most of them went down by more than 1 leg, but I had an 8-leg bet that would've got up if Haney won (just H2H, no "method of victory" stuff...). So my question is, what happens if the fight is now overturned, with the news that his rival failed a pre-fight drug test? I have seen a lot of talk about a "no result" being the outcome, but have also seen Haney's camp wants the result reversed, with him being declared the winner if the B sample comes back positive as well. What would be the likely outcome, punting-wise, in each of these scenarios? Still did my money? It wasn't big bucks or anything, but a win's always better than a loss... Any thoughts from those more experienced on "fights betting"?

Squirtlevstar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wait for the B result to come back before sending any emails to sports betting mafias.
Garcia is not a cheat, and he has been trying his best to put himself in the spotlight so I'd doubt he would have been juicing up for that fight.
I'd say it's just hype for a rematch.