How many wins will we have by round 10?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We may have won more than we've lost, not sure many expected that after 2 rounds

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next week will either put us back down to earth or our coming out party

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Enough to stay in the top 8 and play finals footy for the first time in 10 odd :hearteyes:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How many wins will we have by round 10?

Over the next 9 rounds we have the:

Sharks, Roosters, Panthers, Storm, Knights, Titans, Tigers and a bye

I reckon Ciraldo won’t make any changes regardless of how poorly we’re going until round 8 when we have the bye (unless of course there’s injuries).

Opposition teams must be super confident knowing we have a small, NSW cup standard fullback that’s unsafe under the high ball.

Matt Burton is one of the best ball runners/centres in the comp with a scary left foot step but all he does is sit on the left edge and puts up a bomb at the end of each set.

We’ve got a wrecking ball/metre eater winger in Skelton but refuse to play him ect etc

Anyway I think by round 10 we will be on 1 win, 8 losses and by then our season will be gone and Ciraldo might be gone with it…

I'd be very happy to be proven wrong but let's be real here.

What do you think Bulldogs fans?
NfI as I've thought OFTEN :tearsofjoy:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm sure the majority are happy to be wrong
You’ve got the clown from Queensland laugh reacting posts after a disgraceful round 1 performance lmao. Ofcourse people were worried
Our only wins will come from a good team taking us for granted like the Storm last year or Tigers/Titans
3 - 4 predicted wins, I did pretty well. Laugh reacts from the usual suspects as well

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My predictions were exactly right down to the games we won.

Hate to tell you I told you so ...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You’ve got the clown from Queensland laugh reacting posts after a disgraceful round 1 performance lmao. Ofcourse people were worried

3 - 4 predicted wins, I did pretty well. Laugh reacts from the usual suspects as well
Who's the clown from Queensland?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Some of these comments. lol.