Opinion Khaled rajab time!

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am Lebanese myself. You can also clearly see the posters pushing for him to be there on socials are lebos. Don't cry habib.
Not crying at all. Honestly I just didn’t think there were that many lebs posting here. And for the record, I agree with you I don’t think Khaled is good enough for the NRL

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was the kid top 30? He was hey? He was one of the 30-34?

Smart move by the kid, his opportunities are limited here. So better to get a fresh start, we have recruited so many utilities that he is probably 7th in line for the 1 bench spot. Will be interesting to see if Tracey is back where Taaffe goes next game, cant see us carrying Hayward and Taaffe too many games this year, but then again we played with 16 on Saturday so who know we might?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it’s best for both parties and wish the kid all the best.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There was a lot of hope pinned on him when he debuted. Was the same for every half that got a shot. Sadly he wasn't as good as his groupies thought.

It's not beyond possible that he'll get another contract elsewhere. But it's not upsetting that we've got to move players on to improve our production line. I'm interested in seeing if he'll get picked up by someone else. There's been a few we've let go that've picked up contracts when I wouldn't expect them to.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
There was a lot of hope pinned on him when he debuted. Was the same for every half that got a shot. Sadly he wasn't as good as his groupies thought.

It's not beyond possible that he'll get another contract elsewhere. But it's not upsetting that we've got to move players on to improve our production line. I'm interested in seeing if he'll get picked up by someone else. There's been a few we've let go that've picked up contracts when I wouldn't expect them to.
Confirmed to Sharks apparently