Opinion Khaled rajab time!

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never understood why people rate him. Only halfback at our club that has something Is Mitchell Woods and his going. Burton and Karl aren’t a 7.
But he played great against Scotland....talk about overhyped NSW Cup players

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
KO > daylight > rajab. At least KO’s defence is reasonably solid

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Unlucky habib, he should be smart and cut his loss with footy while he still young plus somewhat injury free and go pursue a professional career.

Couple of my Lebo mates (he knows some of them even though we are a few years older than him) kept playing on with that hope that never manifested and got injured, now they are struggling into their early 30 with damaged bodies with mediocre work as they have no qualifications

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seems he is off to newton jets.

I wish him all the best.
Great Kid... Should never be underestimated how important this kids work ethic was too CC and at training specifically the pre-season and how it helped shape this clubs culture today.

Hopefully sticks to it and become a late bloomer when he eventually puts some kegs on.

Last edited:

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Great Kid... Should never be underestimated how important this kids work ethic too CC and at training specifically the pre-season and how it helped shape this clubs culture today.

Hopefully sticks to it and become a late bloomer when he eventually puts some kegs on.
I really wanted him to work out.
I honestly think, if he could have made it, he would have been even more of an inspiration that kiraz is for our lebanese youth supporters.

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Feel bad for the kid rajab played 1-2 games with a bad team last year they should give him a chance and drop Hutchison and give him a go with this new side

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
After the dogs got belted by knights last year Khaled was made the scape goat,I don’t blame him for looking elsewhere for a better career path,

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He is simply not good enough. There is a fair amount of bias here, because he is Lebanese.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Positive crew taking big hits in this necro lmao

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sad, but I don’t think rugby league is his game,