News NRL probes Gus over spray

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Suspending the 10k so he doesn’t go ‘off script’ again.

Something really stinks about this from Abdo. Any opinion they don’t like they can move to silence it.

As fans we have been on to this for years. The rules change far too often and refs cannot keep pace with all the new interpretations. The best rule they did was the corner post most of the others have been duds.
Communism at its best!

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I fully expect to be absolutely fucked by the officials on Saturday v Tigers. Abdo will have a live feed into the Bunker and refs. A complete retaliation on Gus is coming. Sure as shit.
I abjectly, openly despise Abdo. How he is CEO of our game.

Just listen to him talk, FFS, let alone the decisions he makes

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I abjectly, openly despise Abdo. How he is CEO of our game.

Just listen to him talk, FFS, let alone the decisions he makes
Just another decision maker who's never been involved in the gameal at NRL level prior to getting one of the top posts.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Buzz would of been jamming the nrl switch board trying to get gus in shit

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Buzz would of been jamming the nrl switch board trying to get gus in shit
All it probably took was one phone call from a Murdoch head honcho to NRL HQ.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Gus comes out of this laughing his arse off knowing that everyone out there knows he's 100% correct regardless of what they think about him
99% of all posts on Twitter and all other socials are on Gus' side on this. The positive support he has got from all RL fans is unbelievable. NRLol look like rank amateurs.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gonna say it now I gurantee we will get some fucked calls some Saturday. We will lose all 50/50 calls and still beat them which has made it more sweeter this year knowing the ref can’t cheat us with the way we’re playing
You get the gold star award for having the most accurate crystal ball. The onfield ref was fairly unbiased and had a good game. A different story from the knob jockey in the bunker... sutton ripped us a new arsehole at every opportunity.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
99% of all posts on Twitter and all other socials are on Gus' side on this. The positive support he has got from all RL fans is unbelievable. NRLol look like rank amateurs.
I still don't know what he did wrong. Everything he said was accurate. And when you look at the standard of officiating in all 3 games today, what he said rings ever truer.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I still don't know what he did wrong. Everything he said was accurate. And when you look at the standard of officiating in all 3 games today, what he said rings ever truer.
Apparently they don't think constructive criticism is a thing for NRLol lol.

KoolDavid

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
King Gus to challenge $20,000 NRL fine

Phil Gould has revealed he will challenge the NRL's $20,000 fine for comments criticising the league.

Head office last week whacked the rugby league icon for blasting "stupid" rule changes and interpretations on Nine's 100% Footy last week.

"I'll certainly be challenging this breach notice, I can let you know that," Gould said.

"I haven't done anything wrong.

"I've got to go through a process... I've been too busy to deal with it over the weekend, I've had a lot on.

"I've got a lot on this week so I'll have to get a continuance so I can get my lawyer onto it."

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
King Gus to challenge $20,000 NRL fine

Phil Gould has revealed he will challenge the NRL's $20,000 fine for comments criticising the league.

Head office last week whacked the rugby league icon for blasting "stupid" rule changes and interpretations on Nine's 100% Footy last week.

"I'll certainly be challenging this breach notice, I can let you know that," Gould said.

"I haven't done anything wrong.

"I've got to go through a process... I've been too busy to deal with it over the weekend, I've had a lot on.

"I've got a lot on this week so I'll have to get a continuance so I can get my lawyer onto it."

Is Abdo the worst CEO this game has had?