NSW ORIGIN 5/8th

NATE_91

Waterboy
Reaction score
Burton vs Hynes vs Drinkwater and for the lols I'll throw in walker

Whose a bolter for origin and why

For mine I don't think you can go past Burton. He's evolved into the full package. Can run, kick the Burton bomb, 40/20s for days and is goal kicker. His only setback is that he's never fully a dominant display ala lokyer

Hynes: playing a top 4 team, and would be madges pick. Has an average running game, is a good general/short play kicker.

Drinkwater: in average form but can and has saver the cows

Walker: incumbent. Has been in a wooden spoon side all year.

Thoughts?

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Completely overlooked him but he's gotta lot of work to do. He's in a battling eels team on the decline
think hynes will be the safe option though burton isn't a bad shout if he can put in a few good performances in the next few games

NATE_91

Waterboy
Reaction score
think hynes will be the safe option though burton isn't a bad shout if he can put in a few good performances in the next few games
He's been found mia in the play off's for a few season. I think he's in the lead tbh

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Hynes easy for his kicking game and vision. Burton needs to improve more I don’t think he personally has improved a lot this year but the team is just going a lot better

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I’d rather have Tommy T at 6 than Luai, Hynes or Drinkwater.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think it’s dead heat here. Luia vs Burto this week, could be a massive factor. Hynes has some big games coming up, all the big guns. I’d say the next couple weeks determines who plays

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon Burto is more suitable for the arena.. Nicho's game is very dependent on being able to skip across defence and look for holes but he won't have that luxury if selected.. Queensland will be in his face all game.