Opinion Reed Mahoney

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When Ennis went to the sharks, my sharks mates were complaining to me "Why did we sign him? i fkn hate him"
I said "give it a couple of months and youll fkn love him!"

we've been bullied for far too long. Thats not the Bulldog way.
Now its, one in, all in.
Reed is a mad fkn terrier. and i love him!
Agree 1000 percent!
He has the heart the size of Pharlap!
Pound for pound easily the toughest in the competition.
First man picked on my team!

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When Ennis went to the sharks, my sharks mates were complaining to me "Why did we sign him? i fkn hate him"
I said "give it a couple of months and youll fkn love him!"

we've been bullied for far too long. Thats not the Bulldog way.
Now its, one in, all in.
Reed is a mad fkn terrier. and i love him!
100% correct he is someone we need in our team! A lot of people on here were questioning him but the little **** puts in 110% every week

I love his passion and mongrel, it’s something we’ve lacked for a while.

Also EAD KLEMMER

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
People and other fans keep saying lucky players can't punch and etc towards Mahoney, how do we know Mahoney can't throw hands too lol?

canine

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
People and other fans keep saying lucky players can't punch and etc towards Mahoney, how do we know Mahoney can't throw hands too lol?
I've seen shitloads of little blokes flog bigger fellas, don't know why, it almost like they've got the same amount of anger, just compressed into a smaller body so it comes out more powefully

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They reckon that if you could punch they wouldnt do it?
I suspect Reed would have a go anyway? hes a fkn dog!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've seen shitloads of little blokes flog bigger fellas, don't know why, it almost like they've got the same amount of anger, just compressed into a smaller body so it comes out more powefully
Plus he plays in the forwards against all the other bigger players and trains for it lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They reckon that if you could punch they wouldnt do it?
I suspect Reed would have a go anyway? hes a fkn dog!
Pretty much, he wouldn't just sit there and take it without dishing it back lol

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The 8th coke immortal gave Reed a serve on the Sunday footy show.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it good for team gets us a win, yeah for sure cements his postion in the team by adding another string to his bow, but there will be a cost, not sure what that will be.

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reed has to be front runner for Player’s Player of the Year 2024!…..and an origin spot if Billy wants two rakes!

JimmyRustla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Every team needs a good Menace and Reed has been terrorising opposition props. Does Fish/Leota take the bait next week? Two weeks in a row he gets under the skin and they get binned. I fucking love it

Axel_75

Waterboy
Reaction score
The 8th coke immortal gave Reed a serve on the Sunday footy show.
I had to laugh at what Andrew Johns said, "you don't want to be remembered as a grub".
Get some perspective Joey and take a look at yourself. Drugs, infidelity, racism. I'm sure this stuff is far worse Andrew.
As for other commentators (Fox Sports) : domestic violence, group sex, choking your partner, racism. This is the stuff you don't want to be remembered for.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me why people keep saying Mahoney was 3rd man in during the Seyfarth-Kiks handbag drama? I know the Fox comms said something about it, but since when do we regard them as gospel? The 3rd man in was actually Naden, and the 4th was Burton. Reed was 5th, but only just as he managed to beat about 3 Tiges players.

Gotta pull back on the "3rd man in" narrative, it is plainly incorrect. Also, people are saying Mahoney did some jabs, which is also rubbish, there was the usual shirt grabbing shoving, but the only thing that stood out was Seyfarth's attempted head butt.
I will explain… people disregard reality and just say what fits their agenda. The agenda is somehow about how terrible Reed Mahoney is, when you had grubs like Seyfarth try to take Kiraz’s head off and Klemmer, Bateman et al all giving the ref a mouthful. No no no, what really matters is how Mahoney was in there STICKING UP FOR his team mates.

Fuck the critics!!

Eta: Just read more of your post and it’s hilarious to me that people reckon Reed got some jabs in. Right before the headbutt Seyfarce did exactly that!