Round 10 team

Ellie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This would be a massive for the team if we can win next week.
1. Tracey
2.fox
3.xerri
4.critta
5.kiraz
6.burto
7.hutch
8.king
9.reed the bulldog
10. Hughes
11.kikau
12.preston
13. Curran
14.mann
15.morrin
16. Salmon
17. Famisili

Pavdogg82

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1. Tracey
2. Foxx
3. Xerri
4. Critta
5. Kiraz
6. Burto
7. Hutcho (groan)
8. King
9. Reed
10. Hughes
11. Kiks
12. Preston
13. Mann
14. Curran
15. Morrin
16. Skelton (sorry, offers more than Salmon)
17. Taafe (to replace Hutcho and ignite our attack).
18th Sexy

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
1. Tracey
2. Foxx
3. Xerri
4. Critta
5. Kiraz
6. Burto
7. Hutcho (groan)
8. King
9. Reed
10. Hughes
11. Kiks
12. Preston
13. Mann
14. Curran
15. Morrin
16. Skelton (sorry, offers more than Salmon)
17. Taafe (to replace Hutcho and ignite our attack).
18th Sexy
Salmon is one of the first picked he his our defensive rock

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A winning team, as like as they all turn up to prove a point and give it a good go, won’t be an easy game. But if the attitude a want is enough who knows what could happen!!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Faamausili's hands really bad. I wouldn't be picking him unless it's between him and Knight.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Ciro seemed confident about our chances in the presser he may have a few tricks up his sleeve

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ciro seemed confident about our chances in the presser he may have a few tricks up his sleeve
Yeah I noticed he said he had a game plan to win. That was my worry today. One eye on next week. I know they say cliches and we take it week by week. But they all know who we’re playing next week. And with us sitting in the 8. Going to be a big game. I’m expecting us to explode and put up a good fight tbh. Can’t believe we’re paying $5

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone notice Hughes push Badger early in the game? Its in the highlights when tigers get there first penalty. Hopefully it’s nothing but he could get a week suspension.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Did anyone notice Hughes push Badger early in the game? Its in the highlights when tigers get there first penalty. Hopefully it’s nothing but he could get a week suspension.
Ssshhh. Lol.
Unfortunately it's doing the Twitter rounds. She got in the way. He was justified but he did touch her "chest" in the clip lol but that shouldn't be a factor.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Yeah I noticed he said he had a game plan to win. That was my worry today. One eye on next week. I know they say cliches and we take it week by week. But they all know who we’re playing next week. And with us sitting in the 8. Going to be a big game. I’m expecting us to explode and put up a good fight tbh. Can’t believe we’re paying $5
Yeh I think so too. We might jump them early and get to a 12 nil lead and will be a nail biting finish. Boys will be up for this one

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We’re out of the 8 next week if we don’t win.
Raiders have the bye.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ssshhh. Lol.
Unfortunately it's doing the Twitter rounds. She got in the way. He was justified but he did touch her "chest" in the clip lol but that shouldn't be a factor.
So the way the world currently is and the state of the nrl he'll be out for a month then

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As good as he has been for us this season, I’d rather see Curran off the bench for impact and start with Mann or Salmon at 13. This is a compliment, because I think he has better impact than those 2 off the bench and Mann/Salmon are solid enough defensively up front.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So the way the world currently is and the state of the nrl he'll be out for a month then
Hope not. Be stupid as Gus would say. Hopefully it all dies down. NRL wouldn't want the refs positioning on that play to be one more problem exposed about the ref/bunker ineptness.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We really need Tracey. Taafe can’t get our sets off to a good enough start, and with ado Carr there we could it just makes that aspect worse

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hope not. Be stupid as Gus would say. Hopefully it all dies down. NRL wouldn't want the refs positioning on that play to be one more problem exposed about the ref/bunker ineptness.
I hope you're right and it does die down but knowing the nrl they'll use the justification saying his hand brushed her, and seeing they are against violence need to make an example of him.

Obviously I'm exaggerating to an extent but it really wouldn't surprise me if they went down a similar avenue as some decisions and suspensions have been farcical

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I hope you're right and it does die down but knowing the nrl they'll use the justification saying his hand brushed her, and seeing they are against violence need to make an example of him.

Obviously I'm exaggerating to an extent but it really wouldn't surprise me if they went down a similar avenue as some decisions and suspensions have been farcical
No one would be surprised but I don't think they'd be doing Badger any favours by prosecuting a punishment. Who knows with these dills tho anymore.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Team I'd pick:

01. Connor Tracey
02. Jacob Kiraz
03. Bronson Xerri
04. Stephen Crichton
05. Josh Addo-Carr
06. Matt Burton
07. Toby Sexton
08. Max King
09. Reed Mahoney
10. Josh Curran
11. Viliame Kikau
12. Jacob Preston
13. Kurt Mann

14. Jeral Skelton
15. Jaeman Salmon
16. Kitione Kautoga
17. Samuel Hughes

Hutchison isn't good enough against a team like the Panthers. Sexton can produce way more points.