Sam hughes contact with badger

Dyms17

Waterboy
Reaction score
What about Klemmer running into the melee and getting involved after he had been sent from the field for 10 minutes. Any mention of that?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
K

If you're confused just say that instead of hemorrhaging noggin doody's at me.

A recap*

-Wendy was lambasting the kennel about acceptable vernacular when referring to referees with bobs and vagine

-Wendy then joked that said referee was looking at Burtons arse

So which is it Wendy? Is Kasey a wanton homewrecking whore or is she a woman worthy of defending against sexual innuendo?
Wow matey you are waay off with your perceptions. Just can't worry about even trying to explain it to you.

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What about Klemmer running into the melee and getting involved after he had been sent from the field for 10 minutes. Any mention of that?
Careful, can't give criticism to female refs, or the bunke or the refs boss lol

Where can I apply to be in the bunker? I'll do it for free

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yes 360 spoke about it. Graham A didn't tho.

Whilst they were discussing the Sezer non sin bin they kept replaying the incident. Did anyone else see what appeared to be Batemans elbow to Curren's face.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Careful, can't give criticism to female refs, or the bunke or the refs boss lol

Where can I apply to be in the bunker? I'll do it for free
The drunk **** tried to make it sexist but Anasta, Jammer and Gordie shut him up big time.

Plus if I didn't know better, Gordie was taking the piss out of the old drunk because he mentions "keyboard warriors" then giggles and looks at Anasta and Jammer.

If anyone else saw it, how did you read the giggling.

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The drunk **** tried to make it sexist but Anasta, Jammer and Gordie shut him up big time.

Plus if I didn't know better, Gordie was taking the piss out of the old drunk because he mentions "keyboard warriors" then giggles and looks at Anasta and Jammer.

Mate, clearly they were all putting Rothidiot in his place lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Gee up against Buzz lol
Buzz threw the dogs shirt to Gordie as they came back from an ad break lol

Braith wanted to put the screws in with Badger and competency but Buzz deflected and tried for the players taking advantage of her aspect....looking for clicks the whole way through the silly fool.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why can Renaldo Multano carry on like a mug every game and not be charged, but Reed does the same and gets fined for dissent ?
There’s one very obvious reason. You only have to look at the two of them to see why.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why can Renaldo Multano carry on like a mug every game and not be charged, but Reed does the same and gets fined for dissent ?
Been-saying for a while Ronaldo gets away with a lot of stuff. Ramien can also be put in the same boat, although recently he seems to have cooled down a bit since that sin bin at Shark Park last year.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I saw this thread was at 14 pages and was wondering why, worrying that Hughes got suspended for a few games or something. But now I see why.. For what it's worth, 99% of people on here weren't being misogynistic in any way, so I'm not sure why it was a talking point for 14 pages.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I saw this thread was at 14 pages and was wondering why, worrying that Hughes got suspended for a few games or something. But now I see why.. For what it's worth, 99% of people on here weren't being misogynistic in any way, so I'm not sure why it was a talking point for 14 pages.
Agree. It's the 1% that put the clubs reputation at risk of being caught up in the same pile on that Tigers media have been exposed to by describing Badger in misogynistic terms to describe her poor performance. Quite a few guys on here called that out, and it was a clear minority that overstepped the decency boundaries.

The topic was even headed off into Jack deBellend/bans/jokes territory so there was more than a few agendas at play to trainwreck the thread.

Hopefully everyone has got their grievances off their chests by now and we move on.

Hughes will need to be watchful bc these 'priors' Annesey mentioned re: Sezer could see him miss a few weeks. Just as he is coming into his own as a great middle for us ...so we want to see him continue his great contribution to the team.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Braith Anasta was basically saying that she had a shocker & should be dropped.