Rumour Sezer

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Watching the kennel podcast, saw the comments section and this bloke wrote he has inside info that we are after Sezer. Now which one of you is
View attachment 107363
Why would we sign Sezer now. Legit? You’d throw Taffe in the halves first, Kurt Mann at 6, O’Neill to debut in FG. Woods potentially 18 months away. There are so many options that are better than trading for Sezer.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why would we sign Sezer now. Legit? You’d throw Taffe in the halves first, Kurt Mann at 6, O’Neill to debut in FG. Woods potentially 18 months away. There are so many options that are better than trading for Sezer.
I’m not saying to do it, as I said someone who thinks he has inside info thinks we are after sezer . I posted what he wrote.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not saying to do it, as I said someone who thinks he has inside info thinks we are after sezer . I posted what he wrote.
Yeah I get that.

I think it’s a terrible rumour which doesn’t make any sense at all based on the fact we have options on par or better than the current version of Sezer.

Juniorluke

Waterboy
Reaction score
I seriously doubt we are looking at Sezer. The club will likely just look for a prop that fits their culture. They may not even buy anyone and just front load contracts and promote a young guy.
we have seen with Topine Nu Brown RFM and Pele what poor attitudes can do. When someone sees someone else not training hard they will lower their head and stop training hard.
Sezer doesn’t improve us and just impedes guys coming through.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sezer is too old and not a good stop gap solution either lol

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah I just looked it up he signed a 2 year deal shit rumour

oniell or taffe are ready and I think we will be looking for more fowards now even though

max king Hughes Daniel sulka fifita possa more power through the middle

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don’t worry about Sezer..
Get on the blower to Willison’s manager..
He isn’t happy with minutes he is getting at the Pony’s.
Bronco’s forum is saying if Kevin doesn’t hugely increase his minutes..he will ask for a release
Get on it Gus

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bronco’s forum is saying if Kevin doesn’t hugely increase his minutes..he will ask for a release
Get on it Gus
Willison needs to look for another club, Haas isn’t going anywhere and Te Kura is probably the guy who comes in to partner Haas, a formidable combo and will likely end up the most damaging in NRL history.

Would be a great pick up for us if doable, a Hughes/Willison combo would be a very strong 1-2 punch in the middle.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Get on it Gus
This needs to happen! Him and mooney!

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rumour or not, dumbest shit I've heard

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How is conti doing? Wasn’t he meant to be the best up and coming half back in the league

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro