Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Love SBW. One of the most genuine people you could ever meet. Put away the episode that happened when he was young, he is now one of the most ethical and righteous people I know of.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The pot calling the kettle black. He can’t talk, he pissed off on a plane whilst he still was contracted to the bulldogs. I remember when a radio host got the call, he said he has it on good authority that SBW is getting on a plane today (I think it was to France), the radio host doubted it was true but would follow it up. Sure enough it was confirmed.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wonder if Patten and Hazem started speaking to this guy again? Walking out on your team in the middle of the night who were already struggling with injuries is far worse than not owning up to breaking a curfew. What a hypocrite to treat someone with contempt and write an article about it.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Oh so a player breaks curfew and it pissed him off.

Imagine how pissed off he would've been if someone broke a long-term contract to a club he wa... oh... sorry... forget that bit.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've avoided the temptation to read the article. I know that it'd probably just annoy me.
Wish I hadn't of..
Must say I don't give this dh much thought ever but the deserting dog doesn't have a right to have an opinion about people "manning up".

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Shhhhh. I am resisting the temptation still. Just know that he's opened his mouth/shown he's dumb as dogshit again.
Hope we can both hold out peeking at this lol

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is old and from SBW book which someone wrote for him. The story is one of the most hypocritical piles of shit to read. To be upset for a team mate not owning up to missing curfew but SBW never owned his disappearing act on the dogs snd even had the audacity to sign with the roosters twice. Great player but his self awareness and loyalty has always been questionable