The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was driving through the country when I noticed my car wasn't steering quite right. I pull up checked the tyres and one was almost flat. I get back in and drove slowly looking for somewhere to change the tyre. I got to a driveway and a three legged pig comes running up and opens the gate. It gestures me through with its head and then closes it behind me.

I follow it the few hundred metres home to it's farm and meet the farmer in his yard. I ask if he's got an air compressor to pump up my tyre to get to town. The pig trots off to a shed and wheels out a big air compressor. Without a thought the farmer tells the pig the generator is in the top shed and it trots off again.

While it's gone asked the farmer where on earth he found a pig that smart. He tells me, his whole family is smart. They all learned how to open gates from their mother. But most of them weren't as intelligent as this one. He'd started fetching tools as a piglet. So he kept him and sold the rest for meat.

At this point the pig comes back with the generator and plugs in the compressor. We pump up the tyre and I get ready to leave. After I thank the farmer, a moment of curiosity makes me as why the pig only has three legs.

The farmer tells me "we had a vet remove the leg."

Had to ask why.

He tells me "A pig as helpful as that. Well you don't eat him all at once"