Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Reaction score
You misread my post. I said ex staff, not your mothers ex.
Ohh whats wrong sooky listen... ex or future still looking for applications. Point is you can apply probably won't even be looked at because your some ratty turd ahahahhaha. Funny you talk about mummy's... I ran into your mother the other day she came in for a haircut and I looked after her real good. Gave her my Eddie special.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Been pretty poor in all honesty.

Too slow and sloppy in midfield. Games crying out for Elliott imo.

Salah woeful. Shocking miss. Around play poor.

It's there to get 3+ goals but just lacking that cutting edge.

Having Jota and Nunez plus Elliott on the bench is good tho ...

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s all over, a comedy cup that Ten Hag won is all he will get. He should just move to a club with ownership that has a winning mentality like Bayern or similar. The Liverpool ownership are complete ass clowns.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s all over, a comedy cup that Ten Hag won is all he will get. He should just move to a club with ownership that has a winning mentality like Bayern or similar. The Liverpool ownership are complete ass clowns.
Being honest, I felt that Klopps dropped the ball in these quarter finals. Got outclassed and was made to look a little amateurish in reality. Sure, the players didn't really turn up but we were devoid of ideas.

A listless, pathetic performance ... Very very sad end to his time at the club.

Judging by the effort of some of the players ... I'd say they know they're going out the door also

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Apparently the lineup is fucking ass, probably a good thing Klopps going..