Recent content by The Faz

1. The Faz

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

I was there too. I didn’t hear any booing of Hutcho.
  2. The Faz

And it was Taaffe’s birthday yesterday (game day)
  3. The Faz

Hutch is doing OK, but he would never have managed that off the cuff TA that Taaffe did for the last try. The ball would have died with him. Despite being sound defensively (according to some), you expect more from your HB. My choice would be Taaffe in the HB moving forward.
  4. The Faz

News ‘He’s not an NRL halfback’: Buzz’s Bulldogs call amid club’s 1-3 start

If CC is dead set against Sexy, then we should apply a small tweak to the starting 17. Taaffe to HB, Tracey moves to FB and we bring in Wilson and Xerri or Skelton because personally, I think JAC is cooked.
  5. The Faz

App not working

Hey mods, Is there a problem with the app? I can’t get on (refer to attachment) and have logged on through the site. please advise. The Faz (Harry)
  6. The Faz

News 'Minister' Tetevano to preach hard training at Bulldogs

I concede that Marley does have a certain level of intelligence and possesses somewhat refined oratory skills, but his incessant need to prosecute a point repeatedly is petulant and puerile. This constant repetition back and forth, thinking he’s delivering a witty one-liner, makes him appear...
  7. The Faz

Your Round 1 Team?

It’s not wankfest anymore. It’s now cummbank.
  8. The Faz

News Why Canterbury’s $3.3m marquee signing will play in the centres … for now

Tracey to fb, Curran starting and Salmon to 14 are the only changes I’d make.
  9. The Faz

News Crichton‘s encouraging act in Dogs debut as halves dilemma deepens: What we learned

Did someone mention in another thread that Tracey can play halfback? Maybe that’s an option. Having said that, Taaffe was awful yesterday.
  10. The Faz

Opinion BELMORE SPORTS GROUND UPGRADE

Great minds think alike. I posted this on 2/11/2022: The solution is simple. The government/STC/Racing NSW needs to get rid of that useless waste of space - Canterbury Racecourse, and build a “Commbank” type stadium in its place.
  11. The Faz

News Coaches Under Pressure-CAMERON CIRALDO - Bulldogs

Serious question. Is djdeep part of the clown crew?
  12. The Faz

Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

Weidler just dropped on X that Dogs will be making no offers for the May brothers.
  13. The Faz

News Four years in the NRL wilderness... now a Dogs lifeline has ‘comeback kid’ ready to explode

Hey Marley, either be constructive in your argument or STFU. Your one word retorts make you sound like a 14 year old boy.
  14. The Faz

Official RFM granted immediate release

We love those TD