Search results

1. bricktamland

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 11| Raiders vs Bulldogs

The last pass and that chip and chase was ass. Time for a new 7. Losing to 11 men is gonna be all we hear about . Fucking angry I’m leaving the game
  2. bricktamland

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Last pass summarises the game . Absolute shit house performance it’s embarrassing to hear about how raiders beat us with 11 men. The two knock ons set the tone
  3. bricktamland

Ok yep. That was the worst game all year. Frustrating ain’t even the beginning of it. Hutchinson liability and Kikau too
  4. bricktamland

Kikau just watched him run for that break. Most frustrating game I’ve watched this year
  5. bricktamland

I’d Assume he’s being groomed to be our 7 tbh
  6. bricktamland

Can’t lose here. But wow we don’t die, last year it would have been 24-0 at half time. They were two blatant send offs, any news on Kiks not much information here at game
  7. bricktamland

Well Klein officially angry at raisers white head is in his face
  8. bricktamland

the feels of ⬆️ and down here during a game
  9. bricktamland

I agree. He’s let in a few tries hopefully Mann and Preston close to the line set up a try
  10. bricktamland

Halfway line second tier
  11. bricktamland

Hopefully the refs are fair being magic round . Probably even Steven for red criticism with sticky and Gus
  12. bricktamland

Got a feeling this will be the game all the critics recognise us. I can imagine critter just laying down the law to these young fellas. And Sam Hughes is a beast. How good is it to watch xerri fox and kiraz . Finally we have both sides firing and from the back we have Tracey’s strong Carry’s...
  13. bricktamland

He got one more year left that’s all that matters ffs . Made Of glass and when he did play was all penalties and knock ons
  14. bricktamland

Mann so under rated
  15. bricktamland

Latrell Mitchell confronts Braith Anasta

Shows his weak character can’t handle journalism. If journos weren’t worried about racially vilifying him then he’d see what the clear air really is. It has nothing to do with race it’s that you’re lazy and let the team down, if he put in 100 percent he can win games. Entitled flog
  16. bricktamland

Just watched last years replay .. fuck our defence was bad then. So much better now, they were full strength. Can’t wait to see us boys live
  17. bricktamland

David Fifita now not signing with Roosters

Sounds fishy to me.. nrl talking about ponga 3rd party deal then majority of comments are like roosters been doing it for years uncle Nick this and that, then boom best day he’s not signing ? Weird
  18. bricktamland

Been sunny all week so far
  19. bricktamland

This Friday I think we r gonna make a statement. Don’t think people realise how good the result v panthers was, 2 tries a piece with Cleary with 2 disallowed tries. They only won from penalty shots which they literally had more then double less penalties. We can smash these raiders, Crichton...
  20. bricktamland

Rumour Bulldogs set to Sign Angus Chrighton

He’s going to south Sydney they will want him for sure. Ciro needs to promote Curran and re sign him immediately if possible guy is a future captain. Love him
  21. bricktamland

Opinion Buzz on Twitter

I hope we smash the dragons to shut up flanno sr who has always fired shots at us. And get rfm and flanno jr so they can’t celebrate. And buzz ? What an absolute flog, I hope braith puts him in his place. I read somwhere of all the teams that hVe lost to the panthers this year our score was the...
  22. bricktamland

Opinion Canberra vs Canterbury

Tarpans is back. We learnt a lot from the tigers not starting fast. Panthers game showed we stepped up.the confidence we took from that is immeasurable. Dogs to win, listen to Crichton and ciraldo in the presser. “ we went in confident and came out probably more confident”
  23. bricktamland

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

I’ll add this .. he was a high profile signing and a cancer for the team and leadership group. Worst signing in along time
  24. bricktamland

100 percent. Pea heart lost to a guy who’s 3-0
  25. bricktamland

Grubfield is saying former team mates are willing to testify for him I’d hands down say it’s no one at the current team irs players at other clubs 100% he reached out to RFM for comment . Such a scum bag journo who has vendetta for Gus and dogs always has been a fuckwit
  26. bricktamland

Opinion Canberra vs Canterbury

A missed tackle can consider 4 men in and 2-3 make a tackle and the fourth grabs and let’s go unfortunately for super coach and fantasy nrl we know that. Our defence is up and swarming so makes sense why we missing so many plus yes I know we are missing them 1 on 1 at times.
  27. bricktamland

2024 Round 10 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Nrl is capitulating. These refs are hitting the precipice of shit mountain. Literally back in the day 2000s and early 2010s you can count on a team to win without refs not it’s who ever the refs favour. Fucking idiots
  28. bricktamland

I truly despise him his commentary is very arrogant he has no emotion when he calls a game. Warren Ryan or what ever his name is and ginane are great
  29. bricktamland

My friends said they ran into him while on holidays and he’s real Rude in public and people asked for photos and ignored the kids
  30. bricktamland

Cronk is worse. The suck off off some teams and players is just beyond annoying
  31. bricktamland

Gotta respect tigpies fans to some extent . Nothing goes their way, jerseys are shit, they have klemmer, always blow leads and look no different to when brooks was there.
  32. bricktamland

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

They are 100 percent taking these allegation personal, just like a tradesmen can hide their own fuck ups then the same can be said about the refs, they aren’t questioned on what they do. The commentators are weak as piss too, worried about losing their job or being sanctioned.
  33. bricktamland

Have to beat the Raiders

After las Night we moved into favourites to beat raiders magic round . I reckon we’re gonna be hungry, knowing you just about beat panthers at home is saying something. The haters are awfully quiet here aka flops
  34. bricktamland

We should all be proud despite 9 penalties and 4 6 agains against us we hung in there it was 2 tries all. One of their tries was soft. Stfu everyone here losing their minds again, casual flops here praising the team last week and talking shit today.
  35. bricktamland

Pretty unlucky not to have a try considering we made errors close to scoring. That first try deflated us
  36. bricktamland

Not able to watch with my partners family did we score ??
  37. bricktamland

Stfu. We’ve nearly scored 3 times just haven’t finished
  38. bricktamland

Cronks arrogance is fucked even before the Cleary suckfest . It’s nothing but suckfest for panthers
  39. bricktamland

That’s fcked. Ref not on or side. 3 penalty’s 3 6 agains to their 1 penalty. FMD
  40. bricktamland

Tracey got his backpack on :) this means he playing ? Hehe
  41. bricktamland

How close to kick off will we find out about Tracey? Less then 2 hours from kick off, he’s been left in the updated squad but not in no1 or in the 17
  42. bricktamland

You reckon these guys have a little bit of confidence now they beat the roosters in the rain? If rain starts they know they’ve done it before.
  43. bricktamland

To all the people saying dogs got the wrong assistant.

I like salmon, he is part of our team and from panthers system. I don’t really wanna Change the team to much they are all comfortable together, even with Hutchinson I am worried swapping him out might change things for the worst. We made the gf with Keating, this team is very similar to 2012...
  44. bricktamland

Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

Funny how start of the year even rounds 1/2 all the doom **** here we’re targeting Gus and ciro laughing that we didn’t land a prop when now it seems like not even a big deal to miss out on a prop like stefano. I’d say gus and ciro will do their research. The type of forward he wants is hard...
  45. bricktamland

‘Small ball’ and a rugby league revolution: Are the Bulldogs back?

The kennel is back to jizzing. Officially jizzing season
  46. bricktamland

To all the people saying dogs got the wrong assistant.

100 percent there’s regular posters here that are either bi polar or don’t understand chemistry. It takes time to gel, a team of champion players don’t always mean wins he is building a team that plays like champions. We have grit I love it
  47. bricktamland

2024 Round 9 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Warriors back to old warriors. This up the wahs shit is cringe. Is it warssss or woors? They aren’t that wahhhhriors they are pronounced WAR riors lol
  48. bricktamland

Gerard Sutton SHAFT'S The Bulldogs Again

Stats don’t lie. Percentage win rate with Sutton is fucking Low. ***** still salty from 2015. No sin bin? Even if the tigers try where it looks like it’s promoted he confirmed it after seeing one angle. Was worth a look to see if he promoted it.
  49. bricktamland

Our defense is awesome.

Can all the dooomers who said we’d lose just say I was wrong ? Have faith !! We won. We came back and beat them despite the tigers having all momentum. We lost the penalty count too
  50. bricktamland

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 9 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

It ain’t luck g it’s Sutton
  51. bricktamland

I told you Sutton would fuck us. Am I biased or did Hughes not strip it ? His hand was just there
  52. bricktamland

Isn’t it amazing how calmer you get when we score fucking roller coaster lol
  53. bricktamland

Bro this ref is honestly cooked . Even for tigers she’s bad. Loves a penalty
  54. bricktamland

They’ve obviously identified left side as bad defence . Ado carr found out a few times.
  55. bricktamland

The doomer **** are showing their colours already. Gone close a few times haven’t executed. Still early on. Refs fucked so far lol so predictable
  56. bricktamland

We will be feline good, let’s not get to ahead of ourselves right meow. But best fishes for your requests. Hopefully if we are up in points we don’t have a cat nap at halftime and lose. If we can scratch a few wins out before origiin then that would be very much aPAWded
  57. bricktamland

I think we will win but refs won’t be nice , you can’t tell me they don’t talk amongst each other about teas or coaches and officials who call them out and try sink the boot in with the shittt calls. We will lose the penalty count and 6 agains imo unless we smash the tigers and have better posession
  58. bricktamland

Our odds have shortened more since api is out
  59. bricktamland

News NRL probes Gus over spray

Gonna say it now I gurantee we will get some fucked calls some Saturday. We will lose all 50/50 calls and still beat them which has made it more sweeter this year knowing the ref can’t cheat us with the way we’re playing
  60. bricktamland

News NRL probes Gus over spray

Anyone expecting the refs to be ass on Saturday ? Gus has called them out, Sutton will be in his box denying us 50/50 calls
  61. bricktamland

Official Gus on Twitter

What’s the bet when the refs all talk together at training and hear gus ranting about their performance again that we won’t cop some shit this weekend. You know it’s coming lol we will win but won’t be easy
  62. bricktamland

Official Gus on Twitter

Someone should tag that seal gutted dog topine on Instagram on videos like this . Such a pos suing the club
  63. bricktamland

I doubt it’ll be like last year where we play well one week then lose the next, this is similar to2012 season and 2009 where we don’t lose to our bogey teams. To many professionals, the addition of these players who aren’t the best but are consistent is really doing wonders. Love Curran so glad...
  64. bricktamland

Dogs 13+ . Tigers try just not much flare to go finish their sets. Galvin tries and does well for younger fella, just have to watch bula and api. Majority of our tries will be down Staines side imo. Kiraz hard to handle as it is
  65. bricktamland

What ever happened to the knights fans chucking stuff at Sutton when he reffed them last ?
  66. bricktamland

I think left edge could rub rip especially kiks, xerri, kiraz v staines naden Galvin
  67. bricktamland

I hope we win just so that flog clarky has to change his post about how dogs are below average . He’s such a salty prick
  68. bricktamland

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

Start of the year I said a few times I was getting 2009 vibes, feels that way so far.
  69. bricktamland

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

Hethribgton is such a flop. Built like a transformer but performs like a vaccum from wish. So arrogant when he left, barret was literally ass and he went to Newcastle afte Barrett was sacked. Just like klemmer they went for greener pastures
  70. bricktamland

Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

Actually he had a couple boxing matches and won
  71. bricktamland

Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

I’ve seen a video where this guy films him point blank and says you fucking rapist look at you you rapist and kent holds back his anger , I’m sure someone out there that might sound him up. Guys got anger issues and combine that with alcohol .. not good.
  72. bricktamland

Harrison Edwards to Cowboys

I doubt highly anyone at dogs would want him they want good attitudes. Hence they’ve bought hard workers who just do their job with experience . Tpj partly the reason the team flunked last year with that cancer around imo
  73. bricktamland

Is there a bigger grub than Taane Milne?

His names Dylan .. Dylan Walker . Level 100 grub. Special powers include crying , milking , dog shots and has a level 120 of playing good when he feels like
  74. bricktamland

Crazy to think he’s taking them to court for Jen they were literally training at a mma gym that day. In a team that couldn’t afford to take short cuts or show that it’s ok for players to take short cuts. I bet you when the case happens you’ll see that he was late alot, and a bad trainer which...
  75. bricktamland

News Sharks player Trindall charged with DUI, awaiting cocaine test results

Imagine if our players did this. Harsh penalties, negative press oh wait that already happens. Would just be amplified x 10
  76. bricktamland

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

What a bunch of flogs booing him., pathetic.
  77. bricktamland

Rumour Sezer

yeah we will let go of a returning to form super star center for a guy who probably has a year or two left. Hayward woods conti O’Neil etc are all gonna be first grade 1-3 years
  78. bricktamland

News Nrl360

what’s worse is there are people here commenting about buzz and his negative press while they do the exact same thing to their team here on the kennel. Now they are praising ciro, taffe etc
  79. bricktamland

News Nrl360

Despite injuries they won, they were close against Melbourne and probably should have won etc. just praised us on how the teams going, buzz even said I won’t say they can’t mKs the 8 but there’s a chance
  80. bricktamland

News Nrl360

His bias towards us just got called out by them, he hates our club. Anasta kent Tallis all gave us high praise. Demand kemp just gave us a Big wrap too. All the haters on here have been quiet
  81. bricktamland

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

The ref bias is just such a load of shit. Glad they sent that lanky defector , we beat them the best possible way today. Then as I’m typing they send Reed for chatting back too, we won without the refs help
  82. bricktamland

For anyone mentioning redemption for last year .. I’m sure they are all thinking it but ciro doesn’t look backwards, would be weird considering mannes in the dressing room lol we will win. We are on the up
  83. bricktamland

Opinion Lets hope Taaffe comes on to replace Hutcho against the Knights

This. But not sure if the idea of Taaffe playing 7 is there i genuinely think ciro imagines him being like mann, but backing up the forwards close to holes
  84. bricktamland

Immigration debate

Tiled their pool and patio. Awesome people , his house is massive, big pool and massive yard. His kids were ripping down on dirt bikes and he was driving an old banged up commodore on the paddock. Gave me a broncos training tee I got along with him cause I used to soar at Logan boxing and when I...
  85. bricktamland

Immigration debate

100,000 immigrants a month. Same as Canada and and most western cultures. Sorry I’m all for legal immigration but Australia needs to look after its own. I’ve never seen tent cities in brisbane but our local parks are full of people who can’t get rentals. Beyond sad, this goverment and the...
  86. bricktamland

I think they will target xerri hopefully he marks best who’s been good this year. I’m putting it out there I think we win, Newcastle aren’t crash hot atm, ponga injured and without him they are ass. Going by our last few weeks we should be carrying confidence especially nearly beating Melbourne...
  87. bricktamland

I’d love to see him get exposed I can’t stand him he is just one of those guys.
  88. bricktamland

Iran v Israel - possible situation

Pick the opposite side to who the media favours. Israel people are fine but their goverment is not good. Those grubs have killed 100s of thousand innocent Palestinians.
  89. bricktamland

I get excited every week

I a I agree, I said at start of year I had a very 2009 feel about our team. Similar circumstances. We did terrible in 2008 and 2023, and no one gave us a chance. At the time we signed a couple players who weren’t that well recognised like Goodwin etc .. and we are slowly surprising a lot of...
  90. bricktamland

Team against the knights

Knights are a danger game they always are for us. Confident we’re gonna win just don’t be surprised if it’s close
  91. bricktamland

2024 Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Lol . The nrl are fucking useless honestly . How many teams have been fucked, they basically are saying they can knowingly swing a game with no repercussions. Sorry bro yes that 2 points you lost in round 8 from the dud call which is making you miss the finals is a mistake but we can’t give you...