Search results

1. Menteek

Rumour Bulldogs set to Sign Angus Chrighton

yeah I actually think he will definitely be that spencer type player to come on and thrust energy into the team. Don’t forget every player this year has gone up another few levels under ciro. Kurt Mann was great at knights but his definitely played even better this year.
  2. Menteek

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 11| PRE GAME | Raiders vs Bulldogs

different team, everyone’s buying into ciro, we have the best defence red zone in the comp. We just need our attack to click earlier on in the game. I’ve never felt so confident tonight because I know the boys will be wanting to win and start focusing on stating In the 8. also like ciro’s...
  3. Menteek

Any NRLW announcements yet?

probably tell the halfback he doesn’t want to be told what to do
  4. Menteek

Feel like everyone on the kennel has been really quiet game day today fellas let’s get the dub and two points and fly out of Suncorp asap
  5. Menteek

Sorry who would you have?
  6. Menteek

Karl Oloapu Injury Update

that hit He done on Foran last year was next level confidence
  7. Menteek

Karl Oloapu Injury Update

good to see the kid is running. Thought he would be out longer. Seems like if he has a ciro pre season he should come out good and start to see his talent
  8. Menteek

if we are going to continue our goal to be in the top 8, realistically we should beat raiders and win it however. I don’t care if it’s 1 point or 20 points. The competition is so up and down that every week we take the 2 points, is a step closer to being in the top 8. If we beat the raiders...
  9. Menteek

How to sit in the kennel

Kennel is a section for members who get season tickets. we get home games at Accor and also any away game at Accor during the season aka south Sydney. We also get discounts on home game tickets, merchandise discounts and first dips at final series tickets We paid $450ish for family package for...
  10. Menteek

we all know we lost to souths and Sutton.
  11. Menteek

I think We will beat raiders just need to stop their offloads and I read today that we have the best red zone defense. Meaning if we plug our defense outside the red zone we are good
  12. Menteek

Official GameDay Supporters Check In

let me know when it gets leaked again haha
  13. Menteek

heard air bnb is cheaper
  14. Menteek

im deadset booking it as soon as it’s available again
  15. Menteek

Official Gus on Twitter

to be honest we should of had our belmore ground upgraded years ago similar to the brookvale type stadium allowing 12,000 or so fans. We need to get out of our Accor deal and move them. What a turn around of going back to our roots of the club.
  16. Menteek

have realised that we don’t need a yeo type player anymore. Everyone has worked out what he does and they even discussed it on nrl 360 yesterday, yeo is shut down in origin because of that. To me the game has seriously gotten faster and that’s why teams like the sharks, storms and roosters have...
  17. Menteek

Opinion Skelton

yeah I actually feel sorry for the bloke, how Much the Bulldogs propped him up and now his onto his third club lol
  18. Menteek

If me and him catch up his always good to banter with and you can never say his team is going to lose, he thinks they win 100% of the time. When they win lose or draw his always saying “bleed green” lol just gotta live with it.
  19. Menteek

Opinion Skelton

okunbor didn’t run 200+ meters in NSW cup lol
  20. Menteek

Adam Driussi, Bulldogs Chairman, on The Kennel Podcast

Adam was referring to a certain group that killed the forum in which are now at the moment not here.
  21. Menteek

to be honest I don’t think it’s burn out, I’m sure once they finish the season be it in top 8 or out of top 8, a massive amount of their final weeks leading out to a break would be recovery and slowly fade out to their Christmas break
  22. Menteek

Round 11 - Magic weekend @ Suncorp Anyone going ?
  23. Menteek

Tell You what that ref must of been shitting balls when we came out the first 20 minutes with our line speed and defence
  24. Menteek

problem is how does the NRL react for magic round this weekend. That will tell how we will go this week. Not saying we are excusing ourselves regarding the refs but we need to have it go at least 50/50 or else I’d say we will find it hard to iron out these games especially with the raiders
  25. Menteek

This is a game we have to win. Dislike raiders as my uncle is the Canberra raiders drummer with the Viking hat.
  26. Menteek

Canberra Raiders v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs Fri May 17 2024, 6:00pm at Suncorp Stadium, Milton / Yuggera-Turrbal 1. Jordan Rapana 2. Nick Cotric 3. Matthew Timoko 4. Sebastian Kris 5. Xavier Savage 6. Ethan Strange 7. Kaeo Weekes 8. Josh Papali'i 9. Danny Levi 10. Joseph Tapine 11...
  27. Menteek

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

Wet game against the best team in the comp, think he did well.
  28. Menteek

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Don’t forget pillow, those two boys you just said are playing for the dragons now. If they want to continue playing league and in a team, doubt they are going to rip apart a former club, former team mates, former coaches. I’ll be gobsmacked if they go all out against us then probably won’t see...
  29. Menteek

that’s what gets me he respects as a lot to do that but anyways we focus on our team and let’s see if we can snap the win against raiders.. hate losing them especially when it’s magic round
  30. Menteek

but it doesn’t matter who the fk they were chasing us, storms, broncos. The season is 27 weeks + 4 weeks for finals. Hynes didn’t play against storms.. like Ivan just shot his pride In the foot.
  31. Menteek

Cleary out for 6 weeks, stupid decision by Ivan to play him…. Even though they won by 6 and got 2 points, kind of just killed their season
  32. Menteek

yeah I like that I just wish we didn’t concede stupid penalties but anyways we’re out of the 8 but hopefully we don’t get out and lose to raiders
  33. Menteek

that’s what I’m worried about… we have raiders next week short turn around to go up to suncorp I hope to god Preston starts next week and not salmon. We’re definitely missing a forward I reckon just to give us a bit of spice during the 30-50 minutes
  34. Menteek

when you miss that many tackles against Penrith it’s destined to cost points which it did
  35. Menteek

I’m telling work I’m sick cause I want to go home and prepare !
  36. Menteek

well not really because alamoti was always going to be great just needed to work hard in 2024 pre season which ciraldo probably thought Xerri would do a better job in. It’s a risk take risk game. I am excited about how we put Xerri instead of alamoti. Hopefully it shows tonight why
  37. Menteek

that’s where our boys are excited about, feel like we haven’t clicked into gear properly yet I can see us building as each week goes on. I hope we win and can feel that we can. It’s the 1% moments that decide if we would
  38. Menteek

we Have no chance with beating qld. Every year are changing our team. QLD don’t. anyways I hope Xerri burns Alamoti and turvua what a feeling that would be. Kikau needs to smack Cleary first five minutes
  39. Menteek

If it rains as planned then I see our boys winning and if it doesn’t it’s going to be a awesome battle to see if CC’s game plan of mobile forwards successfully works
  40. Menteek

Gosh the Penrith supported on league unlimited or whatever it’s called, saying their going to smash us 20+. I would of agreed with that last year but this year it’s different. I feel like critta was the underrated voice for panthers. I hope seriously hope all the boys lift another gear to...
  41. Menteek

I woke up today hoping it rains enough to put the panthers game off today. I want us to win this game so we can show the competition we’ve turned a new leaf, will we smash them ? No. Can we beat them? Yes. Having a big first 20 minutes and keeping that for the rest of the 60 is what we need to...
  42. Menteek

actually Fifita should be ready for round 12, bigish boost if he can come out being a impact player like spencer
  43. Menteek

Warren Smith the new Buz.

Apparently his doing one more game to bring up his milestone and heard I might be origin
  44. Menteek

Warren Smith the new Buz.

Yeah it’s hard when fox sports have all games and the free to air has 3 games a week? How as a rugby league supporter look at free to air games and say ahh can’t watch my team cause I don’t have kayo or fox sports
  45. Menteek

Official Gus on Twitter

dont forget he will come into our systems and in first grade will change that I think and play more than just risking his body. I hope we’ve found our next halfback that can be our next big thing.
  46. Menteek

Official Gus on Twitter

surely he will be close in the next year or so
  47. Menteek

Official Gus on Twitter

Because it’s a split decision on how fast the game has become. I feel that the ref needs the touch judges mother than ever to the point of having them watch very very closely as they can moss forward passes if the ref or touchy can’t keep up with people like fox etc
  48. Menteek

agreed. I said it before get their backs to tire out and suddenly our backline has the speed and agility to beat them. Tracey is going to be the reason we win if he plays. Our set starts are the difference between us winning or us losing hard
  49. Menteek

Iconic NRL Teams | The Story of the 2012-14 Bulldogs

honestly just finished watching it today. Made me tear up with just how much it meant to Graham, morris, Reynolds. Obviously we didn’t have a super studded team in 2014 but we gave it our all right up until the grand final. Gosh I’m proud of our club and hope we taste grand final success soon...
  50. Menteek

that’s the thing I thought we wouldn’t be a chance with roosters and look what happens. Anything is possible if we stick our game plan, come out with extreme energy and just lift
  51. Menteek

I agree , boys will have chip on their shoulder to win
  52. Menteek

the only way I see that happening is our backline vs theirs. Whoever is quicker, more agile will win.
  53. Menteek

spot on the panthers will be going into this game thinking They can win that’s fine but our boys will go into knowing they can win if they play the we way we’ve been playing. Don’t forget we’re both playing the same systems, it’s who can do it better.
  54. Menteek

Might be lucky a guy at work has a box at blue bet so asked him to get me and my son in if possible. If he gets me it then I’m going to the game if not work risk the weather and just watch at home
  55. Menteek

If the rain comes down like they say then it’s anyones game. If it doesn’t then expect still a tight game of Territory. However don’t forget we are the quickest in line speed? If we can keep that up and really really dominate the defence aspect in our red zone I think we are more of a chance...
  56. Menteek

only a fine with a early guilty plea, set to play
  57. Menteek

you know what didn’t even realise he had a silent i in his name haha thanks
  58. Menteek

yeah it was boring with Paul knt. Now I enjoy watching it with two bulldogs Greats !
  59. Menteek

What a podcast @iWahash loved it. I love the fact he reads the 3-2-1 Im all in for it every round win loss or draw.
  60. Menteek

David Fifita?

imagine if we signed him and then nek minute he has one bad game, kennel would go ape shit at CC and gus
  61. Menteek

David Fifita?

I agree the bloke will definitely not want to work hard individually cause he would like the easy path of the Penrith side or roosters side I reckon roosters have him
  62. Menteek

Thanks Abdul going to watch tonight everyone get behind this podcast
  63. Menteek

Kiraz likely out

Probably been told by Cc to hangout with Kiraz to gee him up for the game and get some hectic tips from Kiraz
  64. Menteek

thats the problem theirs no away bay im thinking of sitting on the hill non alcohol for anyone who wants go. Im seriously half and half due to the weather forecast and don’t want to drag my son in the rain
  65. Menteek

I’m feeling a sense of our boys excited and energised to beat panthers. Feel like last week it was just hit out and win. This week is where Cameron will assert his game plan against his former club. Expect some juicy moment. If Tracey is in then I’m way more confident we could win this game. We...
  66. Menteek

I think he will play just cause they need him to start getting form wether for origin or their season. Who knows but we need Tracey in as his literally out Dylan edwards and staring our sets is going to be the difference the first 15-20 minutes. Can we beat them ? Yes, will it be hard? Probably...
  67. Menteek

I’m looking at the weather for Friday quite a chance of rain. $78 for family ticket on the hill non alcohol. If some of you were going I would gladly go but unsure how many of us fans are going? Anyone decided ?
  68. Menteek

David Fifita now not signing with Roosters

imagine what a pre season could do for fifta at Penrith i wouldn’t even want to know.. he would be a SuperCoach elite for 2025 if it happened
  69. Menteek

Just a quick FYi when I merged the threads together it went opposite way so first post will have team list available on Tuesday
  70. Menteek

Ok so the way I’ve assessed panthers last month or so is a fair few things. 1. Penrith have seriously had injuries/suspensions etc 2. Their back five seem to fire then misfire during games 3. forward pack is literally the only thing that has stayed consistent with their years gone by 4. Manly...
  71. Menteek

Since this is a massive game this week for us, I will open this thread tomorrow.
  72. Menteek

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 9 | Post game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

clearly you either don’t read English or haven’t posted here in a month but we close the pre game / game day thread for post game that stays open until the following Tuesday
  73. Menteek

Not good man hope all is well I actually parked on level 7 as well! But I was there one hour before. Keeps us posted if everything is all good.
  74. Menteek

Me too I’m 111
  75. Menteek

that will be a good weekend out just to enjoy newy central and head to the game as well
  76. Menteek

Don’t forget just incase not every fan knows if you are a bulldogs member, use your member id number as a password online or show your membership at our stadium games if you are looking to purchase tickets for others
  77. Menteek

Partial is and partial isn’t. Its gate b bay 112-111 im going today are you a member ? also confirming ive just bought my flight tickets to Brisbane for our clash against broncos in July. Just going to purchase tickets soon
  78. Menteek

but it’s a completely different scenario to topine. He trained the next day and what not… it’s not like he passed out and was disabled. Our case and manlys case are two opposite spectrums. One died and the other mentally couldn’t take it.
  79. Menteek

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 9 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

what I do like about api is his deception, tigers not having that will definitely make it interesting for us hopefully we don’t have our performance in Netural, it’s gotta be in full throttle. F/A is something we need to be building massive on if we’re going to be any chance of entering the top...
  80. Menteek

love it bro, it’s good to have a post like this so everyone can see where other fans are sitting in away games etc. if it doesn’t rain as expected I’m at the game !
  81. Menteek

yeah mate I hope it holds would love to utilise our kennel membership lol..where do you sit ?
  82. Menteek

I want to go tomorrow but with my 4 year old his like daddy if it rains will stay home and watch it. Kid knows everyone’s name 1-17. Jacob Preston gave his boots to him as well the other week was stoked.
  83. Menteek

Official Cameron Ciraldo Press Conference: Round 9

hownstly the first 10-15 minutes of last nights game I’m like wtf panthers but I’m starting to see what CC has done for their club and ours in terms of commitment to defence etc. add to that how much critta was to that team vs in our team now. It’s clear as day that we are starting to see the...
  84. Menteek

The Kennel Forum App has been decommissioned.

As we said before, taptalk and xenforo (forum software we are using) don’t update each other constantly meaning it can’t be used when it’s not being able to be used.
  85. Menteek

i am getting ready to book for 2025 magic round when it’s open. One of my things to do Weather seems like it’s going to be a wet one, probably not going to be a big crowd if it does rain as expected.
  86. Menteek

2004 retro jersey

The reason for the 12 weeks was because it’s being done at the belmore team store.
  87. Menteek

From what I gathered, last year was a turning point for all players involved, if we had a injury it was ohh shit we’re done. This year we’ve backed up no matter what injury or ref call. We are looking at a team that is finally loading up a gun and firing sniper shots. Just need a couple forwards...
  88. Menteek

News Fresh outlook has Kikau thriving as Bulldogs fire

If he just plays with a simple mindset of 1. running hard 2. Defending He will terrorise a lot of the opposition players
  89. Menteek

funny enough I am thinking of going to the Brisbane game, flights from Sydney and accommodation around $1000 for me my wife and kids
  90. Menteek

News 'Not that patient': Bulldogs on fast-track to success

Honesty we could have signed idk Holbrook instead of tbaz and probably miss out on CC who maybe could of went to tigers since it was a two way race between us and them. He would of brought critta to tigers and we would have had only burton and kiks. No salmon, no Kurt Mann, no Blake taffe, list...
  91. Menteek

News 'Not that patient': Bulldogs on fast-track to success

Im confident reed knows his game plan against api
  92. Menteek

Me too I was thinking I would hear him say that next year. Maybe his finally happy and trusting the boys finally with his systems and expecting the players to play some heads up footy but at the same still defending their asses. Really really good press conference probably the best I’ve seen...
  93. Menteek

Let’s hope we can boost our PD we going to need it leading down the track in the season.
  94. Menteek

Hi All, I’ve created this thread to keep any of us who want to go to the games and can ask anyone from the forum here who’s going and where they are seating at away games etc. Happy with the other mods/staff to update thread each week when we can see most are sitting in away games etc Lastly...
  95. Menteek

don’t think so, from what I heard it’s actually completely different situation. It’s actually the reason why it took Jackson so much time to finally doing it… behind the true reasons are not discussed in public only snippets. Our club will definitely be defending the claims. Braidon burns is a...
  96. Menteek

Official Gus on Twitter

wait has 100% footy always been 7.30 on 9now? Always thought it was 10pm lol said to myself “why the hell are channel nine airing it so late lol”
  97. Menteek

17. Blake Taaffe 2. Jacob Kiraz 3. Bronson Xerri 4. Stephen Crichton 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Matt Burton 7. Drew Hutchison 8. Max King 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Josh Curran 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Jaeman Salmon 13. Kurt Mann 14. Bailey Hayward 15. Samuel Hughes 16. Kurtis Morrin 22. Jacob Preston 19...
  98. Menteek

Also I have information that what he has claimed to what actually has happened is completely different. Read between the lines about Braidon burns article saying he did the same thing. I did get more information behind the scenes and it seems like the media has blown it up without actually...