Search results

1. djdeep4172

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 11| Raiders vs Bulldogs

Major steadying influence on that game is young bailey Hayward.
  2. djdeep4172

Can we get a try off first set. ? U can do it doggies make a statement Raiders kicking off let’s go boys. Who laughed when I said Hutchinson two try Assists?
  3. djdeep4172

Who’s 18th man activated with kikau foul play ?
  4. djdeep4172

Time to use fox and xerri and go wide news to at least get 2 tries early on minimum
  5. djdeep4172

Game will be won or lost first seven minutes of second half
  6. djdeep4172

We are officially the feet for hand Bulldogs
  7. djdeep4172

We suck haha can’t catch a ball
  8. djdeep4172

What’s sexton doing ?
  9. djdeep4172

We won’t score more than 18
  10. djdeep4172

Dogs are done tonight if our attacking shape stays like this
  11. djdeep4172

Attrocious underfoot turf
  12. djdeep4172

Hutchinson biggest dud
  13. djdeep4172

Hutchinson is quicksand in everything the Bulldogs do
  14. djdeep4172

Just get the win doggies then onto dragons
  15. djdeep4172

Everyone on triple MMM tipping raiders
  16. djdeep4172

Wanna see Burton put on a masterclass ,today is the day.
  17. djdeep4172

Kennellers putting it out there how nervous will you be if the Bulldogs are up 20 nil? Hutchison masterclass today with two try assists
  18. djdeep4172

Bulldogs have feet for hands Hutchinson who trips over his own side steps Bulldogs by 1/4 vs raiders
  19. djdeep4172

Why has Ciraldo dropped Taffe out of the 17 when he was supposed to be the bench impact player or was that all Lies? Doggies need someone with a point of difference on the bench that can bring some flair and having a benchie play a ten minute stint from bench ain’t it. Need at least Taffe and...
  20. djdeep4172

All good Ciraldo will play sexton and Taffe when our season is well gone prepping our 2025 season
  21. djdeep4172

Will the bulldogs take their losses vs Canberra to 9 straight and put a major dent in their top 4/8 aspirations. Or can Ciraldo snap out of his fantasy league with smoked salmon and Starsky and hutch . Time to play sexton at 7 and hutch as a solid 13 or bench utility. Time to send the ghosts of...
  22. djdeep4172

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

So seems Ciraldo will send Blake Taffe back to the abyss or will he come back into the 17 v Canberra. Doggies not throwing enough in attack . Sexton and Taffe in Hutch and Starsky out
  23. djdeep4172

We will make or break our season coming into the second bye. 5 weeks to start get winning or packing for season 2025
  24. djdeep4172

Opinion Canberra vs Canterbury

No excuses in this one ,Dry pitch and nice weather hutch needs to go wide to ado carrs wing at every chance. Enough of the good loss wins big pass,get the 2 points we need 13 wins to make finals we are way off
  25. djdeep4172

Opinion Canberra vs Canterbury

Dry track anything less than a 14 plus win will be a let down. The never ending Hutchinson show continues …… Truth be told he is the ghost of haze perham.
  26. djdeep4172

Semi-final intensity?

Since gambling was introduced it has done nothing but lead to the most dodgy and conspicuous officiatiting I have seen ever. Last night pure example of nrl all over it.
  27. djdeep4172

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

The loss we had to have . Beating them in grand final will feel better ❤️‍ Just need to make sure rain stays away. Nrl full of money but can’t build an indoor stadium for an exhibition like today which deserved pace on show. Shame shame shame
  28. djdeep4172

Hutchinson offers minus 0 We weren’t at our best and lost by 6 We’ll win comp from outside the 4
  29. djdeep4172

We scored 53 Missed tackles
  30. djdeep4172

Dogs will be lucky to cross today
  31. djdeep4172

Our defence is shot 35 missed tackles and hutch is junk
  32. djdeep4172

Some of the passing and short balls in attack not necessary . It’s like we have gone in our shell
  33. djdeep4172

Our attack is junk Make break and take wrong options. No Cleary seems second half Burton and Hutchinson pull your finger out
  34. djdeep4172

Here comes the rain ☔️ Well banksia way at least
  35. djdeep4172

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Can anyone send me the link for this game, please?
  36. djdeep4172

Rumour Bulldogs set to Sign Angus Chrighton

Maybe it’s a truemour maybe a tumour also
  37. djdeep4172

I’m awake now Bulldogs by 14
  38. djdeep4172

I can see Cleary now the rain has gone. It’s gonna be a bright bright sunshiny day. Bulldogs all the way in 2024
  39. djdeep4172

Opinion Tom Eisenhuth

So funny reading this last year , It’s like the turn around no one expected. Bulldogs are giving the highest effort areas per square inch,right across the park.
  40. djdeep4172

Since obstruction is the flavour of the month in the nrl,maybe we can score some construction tries ,we’ll good old bulldog entertaining constructed tries. They can’t take those off us Burton chipping through to ado Carr to run 50 metres and score. No fear our defence will hold……. Let’s go...
  41. djdeep4172

News Inside The Fall And Rebuilding Of Canterbury's Matt Burton As A Playmaker

Awesome read Burton the key to unlocking the entertainers
  42. djdeep4172

News EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould 'indebted' to Bulldogs recruits but rebuild is 'only half done'

A little nice video with Gus Discussing the Bulldogs rebuild https://www.theage.com.au/sport/nrl/gus-discusses-bulldogs-success-20240509-p5jb77.html
  43. djdeep4172

News EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould 'indebted' to Bulldogs recruits but rebuild is 'only half done'

I’ll be the 1st to put my hand up when the Bulldogs Started to recruit so many utilities I just couldn’t understand the method behind the madness. Sometimes when you’re stuck in quicksand, I guess it’s hard to believe that you can get out to a better place. In all fairness the effort the boys...
  44. djdeep4172

Bulldogs football manager Phil Gould says his job at Belmore is only "half done", declaring that Canterbury's recent success if only the "starting point" for the club's future. The Bulldogs have won five from nine games this season, with the results pushing the club to sit inside the top eight...
  45. djdeep4172

News Why Crichton believes there’s a ‘resemblance’ between Dogs and Panthers ahead of return clash

Bulldogs skipper Stephen Crichton has declared the Bulldogs hold a “resemblance” to the Panthers in their early days prior to a hattrick of premierships. Crichton left the reigning premiers to join Cameron Ciraldo’s outfit ahead of the 2024 season, with the pair currently leading their side...
  46. djdeep4172

I’m expecting Cleary to withdraw
  47. djdeep4172

It’s funny how so many on here are doubting the bulldogs uprising on here . It’s almost like people are like … Hang on a minute the bulldogs still have a pulse ……it’s way more than that boys ,our team is alive well and kicking ,don’t ask me where ,how and why. On Friday night our team will be...
  48. djdeep4172

But as he will say, it’s not necessarily about the size of the dog in the fight, but the size (and speed) of the fight in the dog.
  49. djdeep4172

I’ll be surprised if Nathan clearly plays In down pour conditions ain’t worth risking it ,wet weather huge possibility for many injuries ciraldo should use Skelton and Sexton,rest kikau and Kiraz ,we can still win without them My friend that’s why we won’t win against you with daylight. We...
  50. djdeep4172

David Fifita?

To slow for doggies
  51. djdeep4172

News 'I haven't done anything wrong': Phil Gould to challenge $20,000 NRL fine

Why should Gus pay $20k That’s where the doggies now are learning to fight. Gus and Ciraldo have wanted the bulldogs to fight for every play since Ciraldo was appointed,that’s why all the softies left cause they were like marshmallows,now we have some bricks in our DNA this year teams are gonna...
  52. djdeep4172

Phil Gould and Ciraldo the two men you want pulling the bulldogs out of the abyss we have been stuck in. Now the bulldogs titanic is coming back above water which has been lost for many years,they will see how beautifull the game was meant to be played. let us entertain you
  53. djdeep4172

Phil Gould has revealed he will challenge the NRL's $20,000 fine for comments criticising the league. Head office last week whacked the rugby league icon for blasting "stupid" rule changes and interpretations on Nine's 100% Footy. But Gould has no plans to stump up the cash. "I'll certainly...
  54. djdeep4172

There is a difference between believing and knowing we can win. Ciraldo will have boys primed for the points taken off us against storm ,so get ready for the game plan Penrith boys you never saw coming. This will be pink Floyd’s sequel of another bulldog brick in the wall :) Loking forward to...
  55. djdeep4172

I can’t see the penrith.risking their most prized asset Nathan Cleary against the doggies in horrible under foot weather conditions on Friday. If you were Penrith would u risk him? Big no. If he plays it tells us a lot . Panthers fear bulldogs.
  56. djdeep4172

Will the bulldogs be like the team who threw the pill around vs roosters in swamp conditions ? It’s gonna rain Friday more wet weather footy for us.
  57. djdeep4172

Something special brewing at belmore. Team spirit Faith in coaches plan Fitness and endurance We basically should be on 6 straight wins but we ain’t and that’s why we will be Penrith. Boys have the hunger
  58. djdeep4172

We will be sweet man,don’t sweat it ,the suffocation of Penrith will be on show Friday night
  59. djdeep4172

Think the panthers gonna get a big dog bite on the bum on Friday call the paramedics
  60. djdeep4172

News David Fifita Meeting panthers

Has anyone else caught wind of the news that David Fifita will be meeting up with the Panthers within the next 24 hours. Let me guess it will play for the Panthers for pistachios and premierships
  61. djdeep4172

Does anyone else believe that the bulldogs can put a brick wall up vs the panthers on Friday ? I believe It’s time that the arrogant panthers get a reality check bulldog style .
  62. djdeep4172

Penrith Panthers v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs Fri May 10 2024, 6:00pm at BlueBet Stadium, Penrith / Dharug 1. Dylan Edwards 2. Sunia Turuva 3. Paul Alamoti 4. Taylan May 5. Brian To'o 6. Jarome Luai 7. Nathan Cleary 8. Moses Leota 9. Mitch Kenny 10. James Fisher-Harris 11. Luke Garner...
  63. djdeep4172

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 9 | Post game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

Bulldogs defence to shut Penrith down.
  64. djdeep4172

Sam hughes contact with badger

I think nrl should have a debunker A higher official. Than the one in bunker that can overule a decision that can be wrong like a safety guard. Imagine that debunk the bunker has a ring to it .
  65. djdeep4172

How many wins will we have by round 10?

Doggies into $51 from $61 Beat panthers we will come under $30 I’m sure
  66. djdeep4172

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 9 | Post game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

Was at the game First half worst of the year. 2 nd half first 20 minutes awesome Last ten minutes with two extra men and not score at least three tries was woefull team management. Best thing next Friday we will know if we are pretenders Or challengers
  67. djdeep4172

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 9 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

Hope the ghost of 2023 defence has gone
  68. djdeep4172

Taffe overplaying big time Sexton in next week
  69. djdeep4172

The most bombed tries of the season Logie goes to the bulldogs
  70. djdeep4172

Over to you coach. Show us your words of metal
  71. djdeep4172

Top 8 got to your heads doggies Well you can bury your season today. Worst worst half of the year to date
  72. djdeep4172

Surely bulldogs to make a statement at home 30 +. then back it up next week vs panthers.
  73. djdeep4172

Watch the money come for the Bulldogs Tigers will blow out over four dollars Bulldogs first 50 coming up
  74. djdeep4172

News Fresh outlook has Kikau thriving as Bulldogs fire

After an injury-plagued first year in Belmore, boom back-rower Viliame Kikau has played a key role in leading the Bulldogs into the top eight, with their attack finally starting to click into gear after some early teething problems. Kikau was one of the big-money signings for 2023 who was...
  75. djdeep4172

News Switch unleashes NRL ‘weapon’; Bulldogs pull off masterstroke: Best recruits of ’24

Recruitment nailed by our club Team changes Tracey out Taffe in vs tigers
  76. djdeep4172

News Switch unleashes NRL ‘weapon’; Bulldogs pull off masterstroke: Best recruits of ’24

We’re two months into the season, and a number of recruits have made an immediate impact for their new club. These recruits include a champion Kiwi returning to his old club, a couple of overseas imports, three (!) Bulldogs, and a long time Tiger who clearly looked in need of the change of...
  77. djdeep4172

Something about Ciraldo and his confidence and how our team back one another defensively puts me at ease this year. Tmro we should win with ease just not enough variation in tigers attack. Bulldogs 20 plus
  78. djdeep4172

Penrith gonna get schooled by the dogs next week .
  79. djdeep4172

News NRL probes Gus over spray

The one and only Phil “Augustus” Gould has long been feared and loathed as one of the biggest figures in rugby league. Often polarising because of his strong opinion, Augustus launched an all-time tirade on Channel Nine on Monday night branding the entire game “stupid”. The both-barrels spray...
  80. djdeep4172

News Fresh outlook has Kikau thriving as Bulldogs fire

Bulldogs star Viliame Kikau has credited a fresh outlook on football as the inspiration for his stunning start to the season. The edge forward has played a key role in Canterbury's surge up the ladder this year and currently sits sixth in the Dally M standings. Kikau arrived at Belmore last...
  81. djdeep4172

Lloyd Perrett suing Manly for training collapse - the floodgates have opened

Why hasn’t the NRL made it mandatory to wear head gear ? Surely it’s close to time We can have 13 Matt Burton look alikes on field at the same time
  82. djdeep4172

Lloyd Perrett suing Manly for training collapse - the floodgates have opened

Can of worms has opened. Each new case will have their own twist . NRL just sitting back while the game collapses ,,brilliant .
  83. djdeep4172

News 'Not that patient': Bulldogs on fast-track to success

Amazing how the kennel is full of optimism and hope this year. Club has done well to be in the mix now we really have to beat tigers to consolidate,and beat Penrith we can all dare to dream.
  84. djdeep4172

News 'Not that patient': Bulldogs on fast-track to success

Bulldogs halfback Drew Hutchison believes his team's reaction to close losses is the clearest sign they are on the path to long-term success. Canterbury will enter round nine inside the top eight for the first time since 2016 courtesy of a number of impressive wins, including a last-start...
  85. djdeep4172

It’s a shame we can’t hold 6 players on bench we would still have guns on standby
  86. djdeep4172

I expect bulldogs to get job done ✅ against tigers . Then we will all watch closely vs Penrith week after. I wanna see bulldogs stretch the panthers defence and go wide . But first taking care of bussiness against tigers
  87. djdeep4172

All aboard the Top 8 train people….. Next stop top 4
  88. djdeep4172

. A refreshed Canterbury Bulldogs side is out to pick up where they left off when they return to action against the Wests Tigers on Saturday. Cameron Ciraldo's men claimed a dominant 36-12 win over the Newcastle Knights before they enjoyed the bye in round eight. The Bulldogs have been much...
  89. djdeep4172

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

Sharks 40 Canberra 0 Bulldogs 8th and coming for everyone
  90. djdeep4172

Make no mistake bulldogs have pretty much the best defence. Vs roosters we had them come back as we lost so many players that night. And if you include the dud calls against south’s and the robbed try kikau vs sharks bulldogs are the best defensive team. Now the bulldogs are gonna throw caution...
  91. djdeep4172

Sharks 30 Raiders 0 I’m calling it now. Bulldogs to finish top four and win the whole thing.