News ‘Cowards’: Former chair Hagipantelis pulls $1m sponsorship in scathing letter to Tigers

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Oh good. Thankfully Buzz now has a temporary distraction from trolling Gus.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
“When I wrote the column yesterday I sent it off to our lawyers and there were some very, very heavy words that our people, for defamation reasons, took out of the letter."
If it was truthful in the letter, why not publish it?

The most concerning part is this..

The letter, which was obtained by News Corp, was addressed to the Tigers’ head of corporate partnerships, Nathan Russell,
Someone at the Tigers has taken that letter and given it to the media. That's a MAJOR privacy concern for any new potential sponsor.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
His money, his decisions, I personally wouldn't give the club a dollar after what has happened being a major sponsor either lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He shouldn't have held back.

Honestly don't blame him for pulling the sponsorship. I think that's as close to an uncle nick as the Tigpies were going to get and they've shit on him.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Tigers need to be merged with another club and the NRL go back down to 16 teams.

They have a good production line of talent but they're a joke of a club.

ASSASSIN

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Tigers need to be merged with another club and the NRL go back down to 16 teams.

They have a good production line of talent but they're a joke of a club.
Apparently they have 13k juniors, Panthers have 11k.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every comment on Facebook was happy he was gone. I’d trust the fans opinion over rich boy
Lee and Pascoe ran that club into such a mess. Lee fed the journos with meals and with leaks so the journos love him. Tigers have removed their leaks. Going to take time for them to recover. We are only emerging now after years of management blunders. They aren't the only club to replace their chairman.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Let’s be honest. That fedora wearing cocksmoker is cut hard, and was desperate for a reason to fuck over the Tigers.