2004 retro jersey

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Get an L and if it’s too small I’ll swap u my XL
Nah doubt there will be any left once I get it in 3 months haha. Bought the 3/4 zip track jumper in xl it was to long when I sent it back for exchange they had ran out of large after I rang up and they said they will exchange for a large.
Jerseys are different but I got large that do and don’t fit me and xl that do and don’t fit.

Sloth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have a 2XL and normally wear L T-shirts
I’m 180 and 85kg

Id say going one size up is fine if you want it to feel like your normal shirts if you like to wear them a lil loose. My 2xl is a good fit for me
Sleeves are a lil smaller as well

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
does anyone know if they will sell this jersey throughout the year or if you need to get it through this pre-order now? i like to buy my footy merch on black friday :p

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
i was coming here to comment on the 12 week

what a joke
I'd say because they don't want another immediate sell out. They will have cut off for big bulk order perhaps

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’m 180 and 85kg

Id say going one size up is fine if you want it to feel like your normal shirts if you like to wear them a lil loose. My 2xl is a good fit for me
Yeah okay I’m like 184 and 97kg but I have some large and some xl, I swear classic make them all with different sizing

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see that the heritage shorts are also available.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’m 180 and 85kg

I’m 184 and 90kg and I wear L/XL shirts. I have last years jersey that is an XL and it’s an awkward fit - I’m assuming an XL in this will be the same lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm 79.7kg. You fat *****. Fucked if I'm telling you how tall (short) I am :sob:

Sloth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m 184 and 900kg and I wear L/XL shirts. I have last years jersey that is an XL and it’s an awkward fit - I’m assuming an XL in this will be the same lol
The collar really makes a big difference, the neckline doesn’t look loose in the neck area like it would for me in a 2XL regular jersey
If they made a 04 jersey design without the collar I would have definitely have tried to get an XL.

I hope they sack Classic soon and ol’ laundy changes his font, they’re so hit and miss and the font is just ugly :tearsofjoy:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The collar really makes a big difference, the neckline doesn’t look loose in the neck area like it would for me in a 2XL regular jersey
If they made a 04 jersey design without the collar I would have definitely have tried to get an XL.

I hope they sack Classic soon and ol’ laundy changes his font, they’re so hit and miss and the font is just ugly :tearsofjoy:
Yeah the collar on last years jersey is fucking shit. How big do you think my head is Classic.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
So what was the verdict here? These small or larger sizes? I’m usually a large cause of shoulders but like it comfortable without a dress? Always a L in nba swingmans lol?

Sloth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So what was the verdict here? These small or larger sizes? I’m usually a large cause of shoulders but like it comfortable without a dress? Always a L in nba swingmans lol?
try on the regular jersey and disregard the neckline

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I considered copping it. But I have like 15 jerseys. I have an 03 away jersey. That’ll do. I’ll cop the 90th year jersey next season that Gus is waxing lyrically about.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’m waiting for the Anzac jersey surely that’s out soon? Anzac round next week