Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Waqa Blake sucks haha

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Because they have one team in a massive area with no other stadiums like that. Whereas in Sydney we already have the SFS, Homebush and Bankwest.

The only chance for a new stadium is in Liverpool but that would be years away
Bankwest is Parra's home.

We desperately need our own home ground, even the smallest clubs in England have their own grounds, to me it's quite embarrassing for a city as big as Sydney to not be able to upgrade existing or build new infrastructure. A redevelopment of Belmore could be done so easily. Even the bloody Sharks are upgrading their stadium.

Macca0

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hope Cowboys absolutely flog the Eels, cannot stand the latter at all. Dislike them more than the Knights, Storm, Sea Eagles, Panthers and Roosters all combined.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bankwest is Parra's home.

We desperately need our own home ground, even the smallest clubs in England have their own grounds, to me it's quite embarrassing for a city as big as Sydney to not be able to upgrade existing or build new infrastructure. A redevelopment of Belmore could be done so easily. Even the bloody Sharks are upgrading their stadium.
A redevelopment of Belmore isn't that easy because of the train line and amount of properties surrounding the ground.

Whereas Shark Park is in the middle of nowhere, they owned that land and are building apartments all around the stadium and renovating.. It still won't be anything like Bankwest or the Cowboys stadium.

The best we can hope for with Belmore is a small grant from the government to update things bit by bit like they have with Kogarah. Although I don't know where all the money has gone with that place

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah those situations should not be a 7 tackle set.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I cannot stand those wannabe actor’s who should be auditioning for Home and Away or some other garbage soap opera - especially Princess and Karen who have to bitch about anything that doesn’t go their way to the referee