2023 Round 25 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is it just me or have the games last few weeks been really slow and boring...apart from the dogs games which are stressful af.
Teams struggle with the grind at this point of the season

Last edited:

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll happily take whichever one Cronulla don’t want out of Tracey and Kennedy

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it just me or have the games last few weeks been really slow and boring...apart from the dogs games which are stressful af.
This game had its moments defence not a strong point especially from cows but both teams still a shit load better than another dogs can offer at the moment.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At least Ray Warren at his peak made boring games sound lively with the way he would raise his volume when there was a strong run or a tackle break,etc ...these days we're forced to listen to Vossy who thinks he's hilarious and Cronk who sounds like an old AM Radio station news reader.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
At least Ray Warren at his peak made boring games sound lively with the way he would raise his volume when there was a strong run or a tackle break,etc ...these days we're forced to listen to Vossy who thinks he's hilarious and Cronk who sounds like an old AM Radio station news reader.
True and that guy who does 6 tackles with Gus is terrible as well.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They over call the games, Rabs called it more simply without all the over the top analysis. Voss loves the sound of his own voice, he rambles on about decisions, trainers on the field, he is losing the plot.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
My boy and bald brother Tommy had a strong game. Pipe dream Cronulla let him go now.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Taumololo wearing flowers in a losing press conference is peak cringe lol

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Why does TP like using Granville at lock with the other forwards that he has?
We supporters keep asking the same question amongst ourselves. You can also add a few others to that list as well.

@Freakzilla told you cowboys wouldn't make the 8
We don’t even deserve to be in the 8. Too many injuries and suspensions have bitten us in the rear end.

I don’t see us winning the last 2 remaining games either.

Phins: Maybe
Riff: That depends on who turns up.

going to be glad when this shitshow is over.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tamou retires immediately and people wanted him for a 1 year deal lol