2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nope he’s trash
I wouldn't be surprised with Panther track record with centres, even Peachey looked good when he played. The Panther system and players around him is going to help his defence a lot. I think he has ability with the ball in hand.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
just in regards to how Dragons are playing under Shane... some commentators say there's not enough elite talent to go around for new teams, but it seems more as though there's a lack of quality coaches.. Lomax's form alone this season is a great example of the difference a quality coach can make.
If lomax’s form is down to flanges coaching why did he want out so badly?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised with Panther track record with centres, even Peachey looked good when he played. The Panther system and players around him is going to help his defence a lot. I think he has ability with the ball in hand.
Be interesting to see. Averillo imo has regressed if anything since leaving us.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seven mins in Sezwe not touched ball yet. It’s all Galvin

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember making a comment that the game was going to blow out after half time, I just thought it would be in Parra's favour. It was always going to be a case of whoever got the momentum would do a job because the players were drenched in sweat early in the game; it looked like putrid conditions to play footy in. Guth took a penalty shot when Parra were 4 points up, they dropped the ball during the next set and barely saw it again.
I wasn’t watching closely like I said before but fk me it seemed like Dolphin was doing as they please. They did show some good qualities though, but Parra’s defence was nonexistent.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly his form is down to wanting to get another gig.
I dunno about that I think it's more he looks like he knows his role better and he's not going for the flick pass all the time. He's always had talent just not been able to harness it properly. You couldn't say one player's effort is down to contract leverage when you have previously lazy players turning up for 80 with genuine intent each week (so far).

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Go the tigers. Side note one of my kids now follows the tigers since two weeks ago. WTF!!!!