News Annustacia Palaszczuk quits

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
She f—-ked so many people during Covid. Had family up there doing fifo work. Couldn’t even come back into state without two week quarantine. Went almost six months without seeing kids as needed the money. Also youth crime up there is out of control under her watch. Obviously she be deemed hugely successful and is, as per her long jeopardy, yet seems she has done a shit job overall.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
She f—-ked so many people during Covid. Had family up there doing fifo work. Couldn’t even come back into state without two week quarantine. Went almost six months without seeing kids as needed the money. Also youth crime up there is out of control under her watch. Obviously she be deemed hugely successful and is, as per her long jeopardy, yet seems she has done a shit job overall.
Yep and remember when she said Queensland hospitals are for Queenslanders? She’s like Albo, can never face heat and even conveniently had a dentist appointment once to avoid a press conference haha

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She has left when leadership was required im not surprised,

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yep and remember when she said Queensland hospitals are for Queenslanders? She’s like Albo, can never face heat and even conveniently had a dentist appointment once to avoid a press conference haha
Yeah did seem to just brush off any hard questions. One good thing I guess is she kept the nrl going. Thankfully she a footy fan. The way she and McGowan handled Covid just really pissed me off.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Youth crime got worse, when the arseholes from NSW & Vic moved to Qld during & after covid.
Need tougher laws. She refuses to pass them. I knew an old school car thief that moved there haha. That was a long time ago, like 10-15 years

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah did seem to just brush off any hard questions. One good thing I guess is she kept the nrl going. Thankfully she a footy fan. The way she and McGowan handled Covid just really pissed me off.
Began to unravel Jackie Trad diappeared she was the unofficial premier.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seems she has jumped off a sinking ship. When is there next election?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
March and they are gone
Shit, not long at all. Surely this is seen as a weak resignation. Abandoning the party in the lead up to there grand final.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Shit, not long at all. Surely this is seen as a weak resignation. Abandoning the party in the lead up to there grand final.
Absolutely mate. All ego

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Who could forget it was like a comedy act ..fools
My personal favourite was the $225m white elephant Covid quarantine facility at Wellcamp which came online when it was no longer needed. Sydney’s de-sal plant makes more sense and that was questionable.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
My personal favourite was the $225m white elephant Covid quarantine facility at Wellcamp which came online when it was no longer needed. Sydney’s de-sal plant makes more sense and that was questionable.
Sydney de-sal plant?

If you have some weird reference relating to CVD, fair enough. If you're talking its existence in the first place, very curious what was questionable about it?