Barrett Excuse Conference Rd 22

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember when Barrett put the spin when we beat the Dragons "we'll build from this, we've got some key players coming back" LOL
He actually listed Okunbor as being one of those key players lol. He needs serious help

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What gets me is most of these clowns know they will be out the door at the end of the season and out of a job, yet non of them are playing their hearts out to try to attract a contract from other clubs, that's how remedial and just plain dumb these stooges are!

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
What gets me is most of these clowns know they will be out the door at the end of the season and out of a job, yet non of them are playing their hearts out to try to attract a contract from other clubs, that's how remedial and just plain dumb these stooges are!
100%.
It also shows barrett cant get the best out of the majority, if not the whole team when they have their futures on the line.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah if that was a Bulldog that got pulled up for being offside on that play id be filthy.
but we’ve been pulled up for a marginally onside cotric earlier this year…. Face it we do get fucked over every week

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100%.
It also shows barrett cant get the best out of the majority, if not the whole team when they have their futures on the line.
Not necessarily so, I coached for the best part of 20 years from minis to senior grade in League and Union and I can tell you, no amount of coaching or motivation can get players who lack the desire or smarts to get off their asses and try to play to the best of their abilities.
No one coached them to strip the ball in a three-man tackle, not just once but twice, that how dumb these guys are!
Next year will be made or break for Baret but not this season.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Do we still do press conferences? Surely the club could have recorded one in round 1 and just kept playing it each week?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When you watch the first 15mins of todays gsme then take it off and watch Love Island UK and totally forget to put footy back on. You know thats how useless pathetic shitty a club we are. 3 weeks to go before we see rhe last of most of these useless *****

Ps Elliot is so fucking shit. He is a fucking embarrassment and to me he typifies how shit our club is.
Elliott will probably be on a Love Island type show within a year instead of playing footy.. That way he can rock out with his cock out.

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
Not necessarily so, I coached for the best part of 20 years from minis to senior grade in League and Union and I can tell you, no amount of coaching or motivation can get players who lack the desire or smarts to get off their asses and try to play to the best of their abilities.
No one coached them to strip the ball in a three-man tackle, not just once but twice, that how dumb these guys are!
Next year will be made or break for Baret but not this season.
I dont agree.
I have aswel not as long as you though.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Groundhog Day - blame the refs.
Yes we are shit but the refs have killed us on more than one occasion this year.

Before their first try today a Warriors player ran an obvious sheppard. Vossy picked it up. They scored off that. Walsh was offside on his try and any chance of us mounting a challenge was snuffed out by the mountain of penalties in the last 20 minutes.

We pushed Souths and got caned by the refs. Same against Rorters and Parra scum. First penalty this year in game 3.

Did Thompson deserve to be binned against Cronulla for a push? Did he deserve to be suspended?

Hethrington is targeted.

We have a shit squad but the Club have the right to be pissed off with the inconsistency of the officiating.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes we are shit but the refs have killed us on more than one occasion this year.

Before their first try today a Warriors player ran an obvious sheppard. Vossy picked it up. They scored off that. Walsh was offside on his try and any chance of us mounting a challenge was snuffed out by the mountain of penalties in the last 20 minutes.

We pushed Souths and got caned by the refs. Same against Rorters and Parra scum. First penalty this year in game 3.

Did Thompson deserve to be binned against Cronulla for a push? Did he deserve to be suspended?

Hethrington is targeted.

We have a shit squad but the Club have the right to be pissed off with the inconsistency of the officiating.
Yes fair enough, I didn’t see the game today. I only heard it on the radio. Sounds like they were ripped off today.

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Trent it was a fkn shoulder charge hit by katoa. Accept it, accept the fact that you are an idiot to keep picking the dud and move on….outtahere

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Trent it was a fkn shoulder charge hit by katoa. Accept it, accept the fact that you are an idiot to keep picking the dud and move on….outtahere
Yeah I don’t understand the complaint? It appeared in my eyes to be direct and forceful contact to the head?

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score