BRAKING! Doggs will not chase AFB anymore yo

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I have a suspicion afb is a bit of a dick and they weren't impressed by his attitude. They probs have a mil set aside but the player has to tick all the boxes
Your suspicion is true. Apart from being convicted of kicking his girlfriend he’s left two clubs on “compassionate grounds” already and was punted by the dragons. He carries on like a wanker too

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We almost certainly have Terrell May and are probably looking to offload Perham and maybe Skelton for Taylan.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looks like our backline will need to score length of the field tries this year after our first four hit ups goes for 15m…. Confident we will get some quality forwards for 2025 but 2024 is looking extremely thin.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Looks like our backline will need to score length of the field tries this year after our first four hit ups goes for 15m…. Confident we will get some quality forwards for 2025 but 2024 is looking extremely thin.
if we execute our plays and not play like dumb fucks this could actually work for next year by playing touch footy and throwing the ball around until we get some quality forwards

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We get 2x equivalents of Terrell May and it's cheaper and better than 1x AFB. Just a matter of finding them now but we gotta trust the recruitment/pathways team. Glad the club stood strong for Presto. Also Warriors wanting another edge backrower....

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Definite future leader along with Presto for mine - though not sure first year they’ll do it. Will be interesting to see what Ciro ultimately decides but I do think we’ll see changes over the 2023 leaders.
Has to be changes. Mariner can’t be “Club Captain” period! Burton is not up to it and needs to focus on his game.

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have a suspicion afb is a bit of a dick and they weren't impressed by his attitude. They probs have a mil set aside but the player has to tick all the boxes
Oh yeah. We may have dodged a bullet.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Media's reported 750k a year, some users on here have said they think it's higher (you pick what you want to believe :D )
I actually don't believe neither lol

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
if we execute our plays and not play like dumb fucks this could actually work for next year by playing touch footy and throwing the ball around until we get some quality forwards
I think fast and free has been the plan since they knew there were no quality middles to buy next year. Almost certainly when you think of all the "ball-playing" utilities that can play edges, pure 14 or interchange, I've thought for a while they're going for the 'Blues 2014 style. Quick play the ball, ball playing forwards and larger bodies at 3,4,11 and 12. Bust a gut to hold the middle and then keep hitting edges when their big forwards tire.

Absolutely could work, and we could also get thumped by teams that are bid AND mobile. I can't see any other plan in what we've bought to date

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve seen lists come through quoting highest to lowest paid players in the league …

JAC was listed @ $500k ..
Just look at it from a Lebanese pov
All I ask

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They have pulled out because they have other options to fill that void, who that might be is anyones guess.