No Source Bud Sullivan done deal with Dogs

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
How do you feel if you’re Flanagan. We’re scraping the barrel looking at any and every half available but he’s still not being re-signed
He’s worse…

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trindall or maybe one or two in the UK are the best 7s left, problem is, they may not want to come unless we pay massive overs… is that a gamble we should make.., I’m not too sure, we need middles more than a 7 right now imo
I’m not sure what Trindall’s on, I would think it wouldn’t be much, if we offered him Flanagans $500k with incentive top ups and he comes in and smashes it for us, that’s cheap money for a 7. He looks to me to be a competitive little dog, so I’d be surprised if he didn’t at least come in and play a very solid role for us which with Mahoney Burton and Crichton is all we really need ..

With Thompson and a few others off the books that should leave plenty there for 2 maybe even 3 forwards .. just big tough work horses is all we need ..

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How do you feel if you’re Flanagan. We’re scraping the barrel looking at any and every half available but he’s still not being re-signed
He has earnt some good money(overs) the last 3 years hopefully for him has spent or invested wisely.
Still reckon at some point he should go to England though is a Dragon in waiting now..

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m not sure what Trindall’s on, I would think it wouldn’t be much, if we offered him Flanagans $500k with incentive top ups and he comes in and smashes it for us, that’s cheap money for a 7. He looks to me to be a competitive little dog, so I’d be surprised if he didn’t at least come in and play a very solid role for us which with Mahoney Burton and Crichton is all we really need ..

With Thompson and a few others off the books that should leave plenty there for 2 maybe even 3 forwards .. just big tough work horses is all we need ..
Only available for 2025 can't do anything contractual for 4 months yet correct?

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only available for 2025 can't do anything contractual for 4 months yet correct?
Yep, and I’m sure they all stick to that rule .. no way do the find loop holes, get friends, family, sponsors, managers to speak with them

Are these player managers smart enough to write into their contracts a get out clause if a full time more money 1st grade gig comes along for their players who are stuck behind others and play reggies?

Last edited:

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
How was that not a knock on why over think it just tapped down a pass poor tigers no luck at all.

New Era Bulldogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
Why would Ciraldo eye Sullivan when he can look after Rajab. Ciraldo has been wrapping Rajab for the last few weeks.

New Era Bulldogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
Bulldogs have their halves for years to come. Rajab, Oluapo, Burton, HM halfback, forgot his name

PaulS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mitchell Wood ( HM ). He is gone to afl

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They’re all rubbish. We aren’t developing a gun half at this stage. If this is their plan they’re gonna fail miserably.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Don’t forget young Joe o,Neill playing well