Bunnies 3 2 1

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3- King
2- Curran
1- Tracey

Special mentions Taafe, Kiks, Knight opening stint.

-3- Salmon. That **** does my head in
-2- Hutchinson. Only thing he offers is a big body good in defence. Left some tries out there in the first half.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 - Kikau
2 - Curran
1 - Taafe / Tracey / Kiraz / King
0.5 Morrin - yes sin binned and made mistakes but he upped the tempo when we needed it

For the first 40 minutes I wasn't seeing any improvement in having Fox over Wilson. I also wasn't too impressed with Knight or Hughes.
Yes Mahoney has his good moments but his bad moments were bad. His penalty on Mitchell was unnecessary while we were on top and caused Rabbits to get on top and score. That was a BIG turning point in my assessment of the game.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
3 - Kikau
2 - Curran
0.5 Morrin - yes sin binned and made mistakes but he upped the tempo when we needed it

For the first 40 minutes I wasn't seeing any improvement in having Fox over Wilson. I also wasn't too impressed with Knight or Hughes.
Yes Mahoney has his good moments but his bad moments were bad. His penalty on Mitchell was unnecessary while we were on top and caused Rabbits to get on top and score. That was a BIG turning point in my assessment of the game.
Probably be roasted but when you see a player be so slack and ill disciplined like Mahoney was in that Trell penalty where the ball landed, it reflects on the coaching as well. They are a moderately talented team with a weak spine and can not afford to have bone head ill discipline like Reed displayed. CC needs to address it.

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
3 - Kikau
2 - Curran

Agree about JAC. He clearly wasnt fit and should never have played. Those 'hit ups' in the 1st half were cringeworthy and he never got to full speed in attack and certainly not in defence. Wilson would have been a much better option this game, ridiculous to rush a half fit fox back.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
3 King
2 Curran
1 Mann, Kikau

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agree about JAC. He clearly wasnt fit and should never have played. Those 'hit ups' in the 1st half were cringeworthy and he never got to full speed in attack and certainly not in defence. Wilson would have been a much better option this game, ridiculous to rush a half fit fox back.
Well said - he was a liability when on the field - yes he did well with the Burton try but apart from that was avoiding tackling and as you alluded to his hit ups were soft. Pre season training some of his efforts were questionable imo.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well said - he was a liability when on the field - yes he did well with the Burton try but apart from that was avoiding tackling and as you alluded to his hit ups were soft. Pre season training some of his efforts were questionable imo.
Probably got himself into a rut bc we are a defence orientated team and that's not his thing and maybe it's getting into his head and he thinks his career is better off with Souths etc? Who knows. He isn't used to being down. All the talk about him being shopped etc is smoke?

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Probably got himself into a rut bc we are a defence orientated team and that's not his thing and maybe it's getting into his head and he thinks his career is better off with Souths etc? Who knows. He isn't used to being down. All the talk about him being shopped etc is smoke?
No idea if he is disgruntled, or the club not happy - maybe his attitude/antics are just his personality - based on his first few runs , defence on Friday he didnt seem fit enough to be playing - hesitant at best both sides of the ball. one defensive effort he just didnt chase.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No idea if he is disgruntled, or the club not happy - maybe his attitude/antics are just his personality - based on his first few runs , defence on Friday he didnt seem fit enough to be playing - hesitant at best both sides of the ball. one defensive effort he just didnt chase.
Yes saw that in him. Just trying to figure out why....apart from not being fit enough.