Burton absolutely killing it against the Roosters

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Burton is a gun and is the player who can turn us into a winning team. Penrith loss is Bulldogs gain, but saying that Luai is no good when he has been the form 6 for two years is laughable
Luai was solid tonight but was asked to direct the team whereas he’s most dangerous run and gun

Burton is a young Freddy Fittler

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember reading a report that we'll try to extend him virtually as soon as he arrives. Hope that's true.

There isn't any doubt about him whatsoever. He's a future star. The earlier we extend him the less we'll pay
He wont be in any rush to extend....he would be stupid too....he will be able to sit back and consider the multiple options he will have....if we aren’t competitive it will be see u later

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We’re going to really see if TBaz can coach next year. If he can’t do anything with all the players we’ve bought then it’s time for someone else to take over.
Relax give the team time to gel.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The panthers looked "flat" tonight but I think the p!ss poor refereeing didn't help. The chooks were never onside and were allowed to hang around forever in the tackles. Good thing Penrith had Burton to help them out.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will Barrett put a 19 year old in the halves next year...I feel he will be very hesitant to do so but I know this...averillo and flanagan are not the answer
I guess we’ll see tomorrow if BBO will be as good as I think he is. I know he’s only had short stints (out of position) but there’s something special the way he’s played, every game we’ve instantly played better when he comes on.