Finding a new Hair Dresser / Barber

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After almost 4 years of getting my hair cut from the same person. I am now confronted with having to find someone else to cut my hair.
Anyone else struggle with finding new barber / hair dresser they are comfortable with?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You have to be 100% sure that you won’t go back to him because it would be awkward after a year and you are back with hair that is obviously less than a years growth

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have to be 100% sure that you won’t go back to him because it would be awkward after a year and you are back with hair that is obviously less than a years growth
Its a she and shes having a baby. Wich is awsome. But yeah now I have to find another.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Find a new barber and stick with him for life.

Oh and make sure he's an import Iraqi

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Its a she and shes having a baby. Wich is awsome. But yeah now I have to find another.
That hardly seems a good enough reason to give up on your hair!

I go to my hairdressers home. Ask if you can too :grinning:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fair enough. Just trotting out the usual response to a mass shooting in the US: ‘Thoughts and Prayers’ but nothing ever changes…
Because there isn't enough good guys with guns. If more good guys have guns then they can stop the bad guys with guns. I think they need to make it easier to get guns.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Because there isn't enough good guys with guns. If more good guys have guns then they can stop the bad guys with guns. I think they need to make it easier to get guns.
Gotta love the gun nut logic :-).
Anyway, weren’t we talking about hair??

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Gotta love the gun nut logic :-).
Anyway, weren’t we talking about hair??
My favourite barber moved to one of those banter/cafe shops and that placed charged more than double than what I was currently paying. That was not a good day for me..

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
My favourite barber moved to one of those banter/cafe shops and that placed charged more than double than what I was currently paying. That was not a good day for me..
My favourite hair technician (yes, I don't associate with riff raff), decided to get breast reduction surgery as she felt that people took advantage of her big tits to move around the chair and get a free nipple massage (her nipples, not mine).

That was not a good day for me..

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My wife has does mine always, she didnt like a hairdresser pushing her tits on me and that was that.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Just wait until you go bald and problem solved :tearsofjoy:.

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think at times we may all take the collective wisdom of kennelers for granted. This is another example of pure kennel gold. Certainly beats talking about the footy.