"FOOOOOOD!" Post your culinary masterpieces here!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah. Bit of a wank but my butcher gave me some.

That was for 3 people too. Sort of went a little overboard. There's 6 of the ribs which you cannot see. Cannot stand eggplant but that worked great and nothing beats fresh chimichurri.
Looks delicious.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My lunch will be, fresh bread with butter & a plate with worcestershire sauce on it mop up the worcestershire sauce with the bread.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Spanian opens his kebab shop this Wednesday, rumours it’s in 315 Paramatta Rd in haberfield.

Watched it while eating and I almost ate my fingers.

Looks the goods

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Spanian opens his kebab shop this Wednesday, rumours it’s in 315 Paramatta Rd in haberfield.

Watched it while eating and I almost ate my fingers.

Looks the goods

I had high hopes when he started talking about Europe, especially Germany. Many believe that the Germans perfected the Turkish Doner kebab and if you haven't had a German Doner.... it's a real experience. But then he took a turn and ended up with a sandwhich. No matter which way he tries to sell it, he's eating a sandwhich. Also, I know he says that the bread is a secret. It's not. They sell that bread at Costco. It's Turkish bread made by an Australian company. It's good bread, but it's bread for a sandwhich, or garlic bread. It's not a kebab.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I had high hopes when he started talking about Europe, especially Germany. Many believe that the Germans perfected the Turkish Doner kebab and if you haven't had a German Doner.... it's a real experience. But then he took a turn and ended up with a sandwhich. No matter which way he tries to sell it, he's eating a sandwhich. Also, I know he says that the bread is a secret. It's not. They sell that bread at Costco. It's Turkish bread made by an Australian company. It's good bread, but it's bread for a sandwhich, or garlic bread. It's not a kebab
Have seen the German take and it looks epic.

If its indeed in the location I listed its close to home so I will have to try it, he sold me on his hype alone - will it live up to it.. who knows.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Have seen the German take and it looks epic.

If its indeed in the location I listed its close to home so I will have to try it, he sold me on his hype alone - will it live up to it.. who knows.
You should do a review of his kebab

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And for tonight's dinner, we have Salmon chilly meatballs with white Palmerston cheese sauce an Aioli coleslaw.

Attachments

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And for tonight's dinner, we have Salmon chilly meatballs with white Palmerston cheese sauce an Aioli coleslaw.
Salmon meatballs? Are they salmon or meat?!

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@Grunthos

When are you cooking for the members here. I say we have a huge get together & you are the cook.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Grunthos

When are you cooking for the members here. I say we have a huge get together & you are the cook.
Hmmmm, it would need to be a fusion of Western, Middle Eastern, Asian and Mediterranean to cover our Kennelers...
How about lamb and mushroom with spring onion and capsicum shashlik with Moroccan spice?

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hmmmm, it would need to be a fusion of Western, Middle Eastern, Asian and Mediterranean to cover our Kennelers...
How about lamb and mushroom with spring onion and capsicum shashlik with Moroccan spice?
Is that appetisers. :p

There are some places where it is a 7 course meal.