Go the All Blacks

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
nah trent barret would be a better match!
I’d much rather see Ciraldo take the job because it would get him far away from our club. Barrett isn’t our problem any more.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’d much rather see Ciraldo take the job because it would get him far away from our club. Barrett isn’t our problem any more.
agree to disagree but ciraldo isn't the problem at the dogs

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
RA says he’s the man for the job, talk about shambles.. he quits and they are refusing to let him go.

Serves them right for thinking they were the premier sport in Australia.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
agree to disagree but ciraldo isn't the problem at the dogs
Then why blame Barrett? Where does this faith in Ciraldo come from when he had a better roster and delivered even worse results? I don’t get it. Is it just that people need to believe he has a clue because Gus says so? Lol

Fair enough. You’re entitled to your opinion.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Then why blame Barrett? Where does this faith in Ciraldo come from when he had a better roster and delivered even worse results? I don’t get it. Is it just that people need to believe he has a clue because Gus says so? Lol

Fair enough. You’re entitled to your opinion.
we were decimated with injuries all year and had to use players from nsw cup who weren't exactly ready for first grade. trust me if nothing changes next season and we stay bottom 4 than I'll be changing my mind.