Official Hasler Suing Manly

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Shows where society has gone wrong.
Not even 100 years ago, you could survive off the land if needed.
Now capitalism essentially forces us to buy everything.
That's a personal choice, my cousin still eats what he grows on his property, chickens, ducks, pigs, sheep, cows etc all of the food groups.

Always a Bulldog

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a personal choice, my cousin still eats what he grows on his property, chickens, ducks, pigs, sheep, cows etc all of the food groups.

Always a Bulldog
What does your cousin barter/trade for a GP visit or medication, to example where it fails these days?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
What does your cousin barter/trade for a GP visit or medication, to example where it fails these days?
He sells some of what he grows and eats the rest. When they had the co-op he would build up a credit for what he shipped to the co-op then use that credit to buy what he needed. The guy who ran the co-op went to jail, so now he just sells at the markets and sales yards.

One of my other cousins lives in Nimbin, he sells what he doesn't smoke and then barters the rest for what he needs. If barter is the objective then maybe we should all move to Nimbin.

Always a Bulldog

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He sells some of what he grows and eats the rest. When they had the co-op he would build up a credit for what he shipped to the co-op then use that credit to buy what he needed. The guy who ran the co-op went to jail, so now he just sells at the markets and sales yards.

One of my other cousins lives in Nimbin, he sells what he doesn't smoke and then barters the rest for what he needs. If barter is the objective then maybe we should all move to Nimbin.

Always a Bulldog
Maybe mate, maybe indeed.
Likely be a better life, not easier, yet better quality.