Heath Streak dead

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
How’s this for oil.
Hasn’t hit the news yet but cricket legend Heath Streak died a few hours ago.
Cancer.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
RIP Legend. Loved his run up and his name.

He and Andy Blignaut could smash the balls.

Unlucky to be playing for cricket minnows, apart from Flower bros, didn't have enough quality players in their team.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Never heard of him didn’t even know Zimbabwe had a cricket team.
Rip
Braaa you’re being a bit disrespectful. He’s considered among the greatest all rounders of all time. Had a bowling average similar to McGrath and had a good batting average and improving before politics interfered with his career.
He played in the world 11 against australai 20 years ago he was gangsta and is a God in cricket circles

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Braaa you’re being a bit disrespectful. He’s considered among the greatest all rounders of all time. Had a bowling average similar to McGrath and had a good batting average and improving before politics interfered with his career.
He played in the world 11 against australai 20 years ago he was gangsta and is a God in cricket circles
How am I being disrespectful if I don’t know the bloke?
I don’t watch cricket or follow it.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
How am I being disrespectful if I don’t know the bloke?
I don’t watch cricket or follow it.
Imagine if your nonna died and she was word famous for Tonno pizza and I said ‘don’t know the bloke’.
Same thing Uleh

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
For those who didn’t know much about him. Here is a little summary I have written of his career.

Heath Streak led Zimbabwe into the international cricket arena.(1993-2005) Played 65 tests and had a world class bowling average in Test cricket of 28.14 with seven five wickets in an innings (best innings 6/73 against India best match 9/72 against West Indians 2000..Taking 9 and 8 wickets in an innings twice ) The first and only Zimbabwean to score over a thousand runs (just shy of 2000 runs by 10) and take over a hundred wickets (216w)Scored a century (HS 127no vs Windies 2000) and eleven half centuries with an average 22.35.

He played 189 International One day cricket matches. Again having a great bowling average 29.82 taking 239 wickets (best 5/32 vs India 1997) with a batting average of 29.82 scoring thirteen fifties (Hs 79 no vs Nz 2001) First and only Zimbabwean to score over two thousand runs (2942 runs) and take over two hundred wickets (239 w) in the short form of the game.

Unfortunately political pressures surrounded Zimbabwean cricket at the time and he was sacked from the captaincy and team . Ironically he was being nominated for ICC one day player in the same year. After a year out, he played one more year of international cricket than retired from cricket in 2005.

He got into coaching but regrettably was caught up in breaching ICC code for corruption in 2021. Was suspended for 8 years. He accepted the sentence but denied the allegation.

A cricket legend and a giant of Zimbabwean cricket. Taken far to early by cancer at just 49. RIP

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
For those who didn’t know much about him. Here is a little summary I have written of his career.

Heath Streak led Zimbabwe into the international cricket arena.(1993-2005) Played 65 tests and had a world class bowling average in Test cricket of 28.14 with seven five wickets in an innings (best innings 6/73 against India best match 9/72 against West Indians 2000..Taking 9 and 8 wickets in an innings twice ) The first and only Zimbabwean to score over a thousand runs (just shy of 2000 runs by 10) and take over a hundred wickets (216w)Scored a century (HS 127no vs Windies 2000) and eleven half centuries with an average 22.35.

He played 189 International One day cricket matches. Again having a great bowling average 29.82 taking 239 wickets (best 5/32 vs India 1997) with a batting average of 29.82 scoring thirteen fifties (Hs 79 no vs Nz 2001) First and only Zimbabwean to score over two thousand runs (2942 runs) and take over two hundred wickets (239 w) in the short form of the game.

Unfortunately political pressures surrounded Zimbabwean cricket at the time and he was sacked from the captaincy and team . Ironically he was being nominated for ICC one day player in the same year. After a year out, he played one more year of international cricket than retired from cricket in 2005.

He got into coaching but regrettably was caught up in breaching ICC code for corruption in 2021. Was suspended for 8 years. He accepted the sentence but denied the allegation.

A cricket legend and a giant of Zimbabwean cricket. Taken far to early by cancer at just 49. RIP
So this is where my incorrect post is..my post with amendment is the cricket thread..

Last edited:

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yallah it was good oil. Sort of.
I broke the news and an hour later the world was reporting it.
Then they backtracked.

Streaks dismissal went up to the third umpire who sent him back NOT OUT!!
You need to be better with your good oil Nash. You temporarily lost your winning 'Streak'!!!

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You need to be better with your good oil Nash. You temporarily lost you winning Streak!!!
yeah but this came from one of streakys family members which i got. Then that same oil went worldwide.
Then it was wrong.
but this worldwide news, that was false, was first broken at a little lebanese nrl fan forum.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
yeah but this came from one of streakys family members which i got. Then that same oil went worldwide.
Then it was wrong.
but this worldwide news, that was false, was first broken at a little lebanese nrl fan forum.
BS