Iran v Israel - possible situation

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
my sister got a DNA test done and found out that we are a certain percentage jewish, so any place any time you want to fight to the death lets do it

how about Parramatta City Raceway? be there.....
Never knew Jewish was a race lol

How do you feel about bagels all of a sudden?

ASSASSIN

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS real or not watch the price of petrol jump up more. Any excuse will do for the oil cartels.
Told you, average price for unleaded is $2.22 now...

Any excuse to make more money.

ASSASSIN

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Metro at Thornleigh/Normanhurst is constantly cheapest I ever see. Pennant Hills Rd.
I'll waste half a tank to go fill up there lol

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Youre lucky you even found it at $1.80.
I never used to care about fuel prices until recently. The "price cycle" is longer here than in Sydney but note extreme. That is, it was take a month to get to the bottom, but then it goes up by like 40 - 50 cents. For the first time, I've started using RACQs fuel price app

ASSASSIN

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I remember doing petrol runners back in the day. Prices weren’t even that bad lol. Wonder if this is still a thing
Probably bro, but now they must me hijacking petrol tankers lol

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Metro at Thornleigh/Normanhurst is constantly cheapest I ever see. Pennant Hills Rd.
I never trust those metro pumps. I was filling up a few years back at one and i wasn't even pulling the trigger and the price was still riolling up

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I never trust those metro pumps. I was filling up a few years back at one and i wasn't even pulling the trigger and the price was still riolling up
When I used to pay cash, I’d always round it off at like $20.02 or $36.62. Grab the extra two cents for free, I become real weird about it. I’d have to adjust and readjust like 5-10 times.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When I used to pay cash, I’d always round it off at like $20.02 or $36.62. Grab the extra two cents for free, I become real weird about it. I’d have to adjust and readjust like 5-10 times.
Ha. I still do that. Drives my wife crazy. I have that half trigger pull mastered fkn lol. I aint giving those ***** 2 cents

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ha. I still do that. Drives my wife crazy. I have that half trigger pull mastered fkn lol. I aint giving those ***** 2 cents
Potentially 4 cents. As sometimes would sit on $19.98 before adjustment. Need to celebrate ur victories hey!!