Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Bloke needs to give up the alcohol, has got himself into a situation that he just couldn’t walk away from and the booze never helps these situations.

Shouldn’t be on TV talking about any misbehaviour from players when clearly he’s got bigger problems of his own to manage.

Last edited:

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He got in a drunken fight. Embarrassing he's still doing this in his 50's but who cares?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t think he should lose his job, but he might have to consider a career change..From sports journalist to stand up comedian.

I have watched that clip about 49 times now and piss myself every time I see him end upside down in the gutter… Fuckin comedy gold.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We're all hypocrites. The talk of being fired is silly
Don't think he will be fired. He will be back on that crappy show in 3-4 weeks when it's forgotten.

Plus TBH, don't really give a fuck about him or his career. I'm just laughing at the **** upside down in the gutter.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Love how people comment and critique a street fight like they can actually fight themselves. The internets a funny place
sorry mate, nice form you did good. tree had your back.

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope he’s got someone to look out for his wellbeing at the moment to keep an eye on him. Hope he’s ok.