News MR SIX PER CENT! BULLDOGS ONLY WIN ONE FROM 15 GAMES UNDER SUTTON

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course it's fake. There is no original article anywhere on the net other than FB. I'm no fan of Sutton but writing a fraudulent article under someone else's name is probably not the best way to go about it. Unless you're cashed up and have good legals that is.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That game we won he still tried dam hard to make us lose, he sent jacko to the sinbin for something barely worth a penalty in that game and the dragons were camped on our line for most of that 10 minutes....he's an absolute cheat and I'm glad it's finally getting noticed by others other then dogs supporters

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you are not confident, almost to the point of being arrogant, then players will walk all over you,and push the envelope to the n’th degree.
I agree but arrogance could be overlooked if he was fair.

Last edited:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
This is a wild article for the Telegraph to publish. I hope we have this **** as a ref again just to push how cooked he is.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we put more pressure on the officials (the right way) we'll likely get a response.. they don't want the heat.. Warriors did it last year and ended up having a lot of things go their way... the sad thing is that on Good Friday in particular its always dejavu

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hope it’s not because we have a strong Lebanese fan base because I’m totally confused why he treats us like this.

Subtle forms of racial discrimination
Subtle and subversive discrimination has also been identified as one of the most common ways racialized people experience unequal treatment. Subtle forms of discrimination can often only be detected upon examining all of the circumstances. As well, contrasting how a racialized person was treated with how others were treated in a comparable situation, or looking for patterns of behaviour will help to determine whether subtle discrimination was at play. While comments about race may sometimes be made, this is not necessary for a finding that subtle racial discrimination has occurred. Racial discrimination need only be one of the reasons for the treatment received.

There are many examples of subtle forms of racial discrimination. In employment, it can take the form of failing to hire, train, mentor or promote a racialized person. Racialized persons may find themselves subjected to excessive performance monitoring or may be more seriously blamed for a common mistake. And, normal differences of opinion or failing to get along with a co-worker may be treated as more serious when a racialized person is involved.

Subtle racial discrimination can occur in a variety of other contexts as well. In housing, racialized persons may be turned away as tenants, or may not be granted equal access to maintenance and repairs. Issues also arise in services and facilities including malls, restaurants, movie theatres, education services and healthcare services.

For further information or copies of the Commission’s Policy and Guidelines on Racism and Racial Discrimination.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope it’s not because we have a strong Lebanese fan base because I’m totally confused why he treats us like this.

Subtle and subversive discrimination has also been identified as one of the most common ways racialized people experience unequal treatment. Subtle forms of discrimination can often only be detected upon examining all of the circumstances. As well, contrasting how a racialized person was treated with how others were treated in a comparable situation, or looking for patterns of behaviour will help to determine whether subtle discrimination was at play. While comments about race may sometimes be made, this is not necessary for a finding that subtle racial discrimination has occurred. Racial discrimination need only be one of the reasons for the treatment received.

There are many examples of subtle forms of racial discrimination. In employment, it can take the form of failing to hire, train, mentor or promote a racialized person. Racialized persons may find themselves subjected to excessive performance monitoring or may be more seriously blamed for a common mistake. And, normal differences of opinion or failing to get along with a co-worker may be treated as more serious when a racialized person is involved.

Subtle racial discrimination can occur in a variety of other contexts as well. In housing, racialized persons may be turned away as tenants, or may not be granted equal access to maintenance and repairs. Issues also arise in services and facilities including malls, restaurants, movie theatres, education services and healthcare services.

For further information or copies of the Commission’s Policy and Guidelines on Racism and Racial Discrimination.
Might have something to do with this...

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
About time they brought the corrupt **** to the spotlight

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

ASSASSIN

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

If fat fuck cries racism for everything, why can't anyone else?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Now the nrl must do something about that absolutely FUCKING DISGUSTING reffing in the manly v panthers game when the no try was allowed. Most diabolical thing I’ve ever seen in a NRL game EVER, it needs to be all over the headlines and people need to be SACKED ASAP or this game will DIE. It already has in my eyes. And they need to bring back the bears, just a side note.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why are there people on here defending him. Usual ones saying the game is dead, yet can’t get behind this story!!