OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was 2 tries each
We went set for set until the 80th minute.

We actually finished stronger.

We are fit and if at start of year we would take a loss against them at their home ground scoring 2 tries each.

We didn't lose cause Penrith scored more tries. They won because of 2 extra penalty goals

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk
We should’ve had a try to fox but forward and the kiraz take and pass to critta should’ve been a try.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How cant we be proud of that? We have seen some god awful bulldogs teams this last 7 years, this one tonight have gone to penrith, a game nobody tipped us to win, lost the pen count and restart count but stuck in there and had a real go at them. I love this group of players, yes we lack quality in some areas but the effort is actually outstanding, all epitomise a bulldog and what this club stands for.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
F that ref dissent of Burton never yelled just said he touched it it
It was poor discipline and frustration from Burton.. He knocked on, plain and simple. It also cost us 2 points from the bullshit penalty that couldve easily been called a knock on.

Live and learn.

Johnnny2233

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How cant we be proud of that? We have seen some god awful bulldogs teams this last 7 years, this one tonight have gone to penrith, a game nobody tipped us to win, lost the pen count and restart count but stuck in there and had a real go at them. I love this group of players, yes we lack quality in some areas but the effort is actually outstanding, all epitomise a bulldog and what this club stands for.
Set restarts and over 9 penalties went against us

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
100% Different game if they dint pull that Fox try back
Yeah I think it would have been a different outcome if we had gotten our first try a little earlier I think Ivan will be happy they got the win in that game.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We played really well. We made a few crucial mistakes. And the refs made many very wrong calls.

Not the end of the world. We played well enough against a team that had everything going for them.
Yep, panthers walking off worse off then we did for ego.

how was that not play on when kiraz caught the ball and passed it to critta on the last tackle, wasn't fully held and offloaded it
Trigger happy ref, should have been play on like the 1000 times it’s happened before.