Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Really wanted to upgrade at prop but will have to wait until next round I think. No standouts for value.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Probs Henry, he's getting more minutes than Hughes + JFH is out.
I made 3 trades to make money. Have $638,200 in the bank. Probably upgrade at prop next week. Hopefully there is a standout prop to trade for.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I made 3 trades to make money. Have $638,200 in the bank. Probably upgrade at prop next week. Hopefully there is a standout prop to trade for.
Curran dual position would be nice right about now. I've only made one trade, not much else really stands out for me right now. Maybe Levi to Lussick? Galvin and Bostock can wait a week.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Prop is fucked and I don’t wanna deal with it. Traded Pooasa sideways to Liam Henry last week about 3 minutes before he go sent to Disneyland. Also traded Leniu up to May.

That’s already 2 more trades in FRF than I wanna use and I’m still carrying Taumalolo. I’m half tempted to just hold him and rotate him like a Hughes and Henry piece.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm going to give Liam Henry a miss. My plan was always to have V.Fifita in reserve FRF to allow for potential 2RF dual swap and save a trade. Hopefully once Curran gets DPP it will have all worked out. Then at that point will be able to hopefully trade Flegler for a cheapie like Wilison if he can get a run

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Curran, Lussick and Mulitalo into my side this week.
Wish I started with both Curran and Lussick but shit happens, I'm blaming Arthur and Ciraldo for fucking us all around with Salmon Hands lol

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Curran, Lussick and Mulitalo into my side this week.
Wish I started with both Curran and Lussick but shit happens, I'm blaming Arthur and Ciraldo for fucking us all around with Salmon Hands lol
Yeah I had Curran first picked all pre season then got spooked when he was on the bench.

kamaryn

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That first round absolutely killed me with a ranking of 97799 (and nearly last in our comp). 2nd round was much better and back up to 5th baby (for us) :grinning:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Tough call to be made for VC this week.
Do you opt for Cleary with Haas and Reynolds out. Or Hynes playing the Tigers.