WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the Dragons sign him for 700K a season or under then Gus is a f..kwit sorry along with his pride and principles. Get over it Gus. Most players go for the best deal just as our captain Crichton did along with Burton, Mahoney and probably all of the utilities we signed. Maybe May didn't kiss Gus' arse like some of the others because he wasn't as desperate to deal with us only. It would be nice to sign a player now and then that other clubs also want
Mate Gus ain't on here. Some of you blokes are way too invested haha

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the Dragons sign him for 700K a season or under then Gus is a f..kwit sorry along with his pride and principles. Get over it Gus. Most players go for the best deal just as our captain Crichton did along with Burton, Mahoney and probably all of the utilities we signed. Maybe May didn't kiss Gus' arse like some of the others because he wasn't as desperate to deal with us only. It would be nice to sign a player now and then that other clubs also want
Mate, push aside your dislike for Gus for a moment, there are principals that should never be ignoring, losing those principals led us to the big hole we are trying to climb out of now !
Also you are talking about May as if he is a Fisher-Harris or Haas, well he is NOT, he is a good reserve grade player and $500k is more than he deserves for NOW !!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Mate, push aside your dislike for Gus for a moment, there are principals that should never be ignoring, losing those principals led us to the big hole we are trying to climb out of now !
Also you are talking about May as if he is a Fisher-Harris or Haas, well he is NOT, he is a good reserve grade player and $500k is more than he deserves for NOW !!!
Saying he is just a good reserve grade player is not right. Bloke has only missed 2 tackles so far this year and is avg 16 runs and 133m

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Saying he is just a good reserve grade player is not right. Bloke has only missed 2 tackles so far this year and is avg 16 runs and 133m
May has the potential to be an AFB level prop. He's not there yet (needs to do it for a couple more years) but that's his trajectory. Collins is one of the first picked middles for QLD and May has outshined him since the end of last year.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s not a reggies player, but the way some people act like he’s the next big thing reeks of desperation. He wouldn’t make us that much better is what I’m saying. If we get him fine, if not also fine.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've probably under estimated his value just a little but he isn't the player people are making him out to be and definitely not worth the amount that was mentioned, more importantly Gus doesn't need his backside kissed in order to sign the right and needed players !

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s not a reggies player, but the way some people act like he’s the next big thing reeks of desperation. He wouldn’t make us that much better is what I’m saying. If we get him fine, if not also fine.
I have nothing against him but people are over rating him also his reported price tag is way overs.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If May is a reserve grader we're in even more trouble because he's a better prop than any we have at our club. With Gus I just wonder if sometimes his ego has priority over doing his best to sign us the best talent we desperately need

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If May is a reserve grader we're in even more trouble because he's a better prop than any we have at our club. With Gus I just wonder if sometimes his ego has priority over doing his best to sign us the best talent we desperately need
I did correct myself didn't I when I said I've under estimated him, but hang on he is a bench player and technically that is a reserve, I've never said our props are better also as a matter of fact I have previously mentioned that our props are bench players at best but you chose to ignore that,
Once again your dislike for Gus is getting in the way of your better judgment without knowing full details...
eg. Did you know that Gus had setup the signing of one of the best props in the game, but for reasons I won't disclose CC didn't want him :nomouth:

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I did correct myself didn't I when I said I've under estimated him, but hang on he is a bench player and technically that is a reserve, I've never said our props are better also as a matter of fact I have previously mentioned that our props are bench players at best but you chose to ignore that,
Once again your dislike for Gus is getting in the way of your better judgment without knowing full details...
eg. Did you know that Gus had setup the signing of one of the best props in the game, but for reasons I won't disclose CC didn't want him :nomouth:
Do you think it's just funny or you are just lost for words @bradyk, maybe both,
None the less it is what it it is...you can laugh all you like :tearsofjoy:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Do you think it's just funny or you are just lost for words @bradyk, maybe both,
None the less it is what it it is...you can laugh all you like :tearsofjoy:
Your take on May has me lost for words, yes :D . It's like not rating AFB when he was at Manly or Haas in his first 2 years at Bronco... Tino at Storm, etc... laughing at your post is the nicest thing I can do.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gus is just what we need stays calm when negotiating doesn’t pay overs I remember des paying stupid overs for fifita and tino whilst good players not the players to be paying overs and look at them now des strikes again

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah I do agree I think still having fasmoulii back and Daniel Sulka fifta will help in the middle and talk some pressure off of they do get Terrell may big body like what’s the point in spending 1 million dollars on one forward one forward isn’t going to win games I can see whar Gus is doing

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your take on May has me lost for words, yes :D . It's like not rating AFB when he was at Manly or Haas in his first 2 years at Bronco... Tino at Storm, etc... laughing at your post is the nicest thing I can do.
I am glad that you can laugh, just be careful people might release that you've gone mad :laughing:
Haas and Tino both are 24 years of age, both have for years represented State and Country,
AFB is 28 who's been a representative for 7 years, on the other hand our friend May who is 24 years of age is only a bench player, potentially could improve, importantly he is nowhere near the level of the 3 mentioned !
While still laughing, Let's just throw at him a million dollars a season for 10 seasons...On potential.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I am glad that you can laugh, just be careful people might release that you've gone mad :laughing:
Haas and Tino both are 24 years of age, both have for years represented State and Country,
AFB is 28 who's been a representative for 7 years, on the other hand our friend May who is 24 years of age is only a bench player, potentially could improve, importantly he is nowhere near the level of the 3 mentioned !
While still laughing, Let's just throw at him a million dollars a season for 10 seasons...On potential.
You obviously didn't read what I wrote or your interpretation skills need some serious work. I think reading your posts might make me go mad.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You obviously didn't read what I wrote or your interpretation skills need some serious work. I think reading your posts might make me go mad.
I admit I do have this effect on vulnerable people :laughing:

Robdog111

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Are you talking about AFB?